Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

Bkkshhh...This is the police! The deadline is suspended until further notice and the votecount is reset. Everyone report in the thread immediately with your hands up by quoting this post. There will be consequences for the last five people to comply. This is your only warning.Kshh.

Replied.

43 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

Bkkshhh...This is the police! The deadline is suspended until further notice and the votecount is reset. Everyone report in the thread immediately with your hands up by quoting this post. There will be consequences for the last five people to comply. This is your only warning.Kshh.

Feeling needy are we?

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

dpr poop

1 hour ago, Pac said:

You have no idea the amount of time invested in my new setup.  The calibration was an all day event.  The guy was there from 10 to about 8:30.  The TV picture and surround sound is better than the movie theater.  No hyperbole.

I'll tell you more about it later.

I don't even have the capacity to comprehend such an activity. So you paid a guy for 8 hours of work so your TV sounds better than a movie theater?  Do you actually go from your house to the movie theater and back again just to make sure?  Im happy your are happy with your TV. 

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was already at L-2 before Nolder reset the vote count. 

Ok so that's the only reason ? I thought I missed a reveal or something. In that case I'll wait to hear from the Pirate rather than putting him in a position to be hammered.

PIRATE !!!! You Have 1 hour to comply !!!!!

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I don't even have the capacity to comprehend such an activity. So you paid a guy for 8 hours of work so your TV sounds better than a movie theater?  Do you actually go from your house to the movie theater and back again just to make sure?  Im happy your are happy with your TV. 

wait.... what ?

Please lord tell me it wasnt geek squad

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

Catching up now.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Damn pirate, what is wrong with you?  I'm not about to let a Cop waste a view on me.  Scum know I'm telling the truth, so if they see the town clearing me, then guess what? - they need to shoot me or else they risk a confirmed townie on their hands, thereby narrowing the lynch pool.

Or......they try to say stupid sh*t to make it look like I'm lying and putting myself in danger for literally no good reason early on D1.  Yeah, that makes sense.

If you're scum.

So you're essentially saying I'm fooling everybody by claiming a role that almost guarantees I'm in the crosshairs of both town & scum?  Awesome.

Verbalicious, bubby, we have a 15 player game. The cop has no reason to investigate you over other players, so you're "saving the town" schtick just doesn't wash. 

The idea is to keep the game clear, making it much, much easier to spot the bad guys who are not making it clear. Anything you add that is distracting or wifomish works against the town. Even if you really are a Miller, you stfu and let it ride unless you have a really good reason to suspect you are going to be viewed, in which case it still doesn't really matter because no one is going to believe you anyway and it just takes everyone's attention off of scum. It's anti-town role for a reason.

For example, you have now derailed D1 with this topic. No one knows if you're telling the truth or not, and now even with a view they won't, so no benefit to the town at all. Just confusion. And that only helps the scum team.

The reason scum fake claim the role is that they live to see another day and push their team a little closer to the win. 

And yes, I am exactly saying that you are fake claiming so that you don't get lynched or NK'd. You are now in the crosshairs of nobody. 

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Also, what part of your game thus far has been "obvious"?  I'm clearly in need of some enlightenment there, heh.

I am pointing out the obvious - your play only benefits scum. 

/enlightnened.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

will we be capturing a flag in this game?

4 hours ago, Krak said:

Why would scum claim Miller D1?  It's almost always a deathclaim.  It might sow a bit of wifom but what's the point if you're the D1 lynch?

Miller should claim D1 imo - what happens when the Miller gets viewed close to end game and town is suddenly forced to make a decision that could lose them the game?  Miller is not a pro-town role as I understand it.

TL:DR - you're not wrong to vote Verbal but idk why you made this post. 

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Verbalicious, bubby, we have a 15 player game. The cop has no reason to investigate you over other players, so you're "saving the town" schtick just doesn't wash. 

The idea is to keep the game clear, making it much, much easier to spot the bad guys who are not making it clear. Anything you add that is distracting or wifomish works against the town. Even if you really are a Miller, you stfu and let it ride unless you have a really good reason to suspect you are going to be viewed, in which case it still doesn't really matter because no one is going to believe you anyway and it just takes everyone's attention off of scum. It's anti-town role for a reason.

For example, you have now derailed D1 with this topic. No one knows if you're telling the truth or not, and now even with a view they won't, so no benefit to the town at all. Just confusion. And that only helps the scum team.

The reason scum fake claim the role is that they live to see another day and push their team a little closer to the win. 

And yes, I am exactly saying that you are fake claiming so that you don't get lynched or NK'd. You are now in the crosshairs of nobody. 

Both of these post make sense though they are pretty opposed to one another.  Does anyone remember how close to lynch Verbal was before he claimed?  I thought it was the typical let's blind lynch Verbal spiel. I wouldnt expect the lynch to go through. Verbal?  Were you concerned about actually being lynched so you revealed or is a strictly a matter of gameplay?

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount

Verbal - Nyn, Dice, 80, JC (4)

Pac - Jif, Liz (2)

Dice - Crusher (1)

Spoot - Pac (1)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, Verbal said:

Oh, and I'm a Miller.  Chew on that one for a bit.

@The Crusher 4 votes at the time.

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I'm torn on this. That was a solid rebuttal from DPR.

DPR gets very snarky when challenged regardless of alignment. As the game go's on he becomes a very easy read because he gets so wrapped up in proven the person challenging him is dumb he forgets to play mafia. This is when you know he is scum. Im not ready to vote him.  I did see couple things that made me think about NYN in a non sexy bunny way. unvote vote NYN

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

Oh hey

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

DPR gets very snarky when challenged regardless of alignment. As the game go's on he becomes a very easy read because he gets so wrapped up in proven the person challenging him is dumb he forgets to play mafia. This is when you know he is scum. Im not ready to vote him.  I did see couple things that made me think about NYN in a non sexy bunny way. unvote vote NYN

what'd you see from Nyn?

I'm going to unvote for now

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

did I miss something ? is there a  reason why there seems  to be a speed lynch on DPR ?

Mr. McSkimster missed something literally posted in all CAPS by the MOD in the only scene just 1 page ago.

Color me shocked. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Mr. McSkimster missed something literally posted in all CAPS by the MOD in the only scene just 1 page ago.

Color me shocked. 

So what the mod said in that scene means lynch DPR ? 

What exactly did you get from that scene that seems so Obvious to you ? Please Explain

35 minutes ago, D P R said:

I read this twice and this was my head the entire time reading it:

200.gif

Archived