Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Really sad I didn't get to be scum teammates with @CTM.  

Guy really does ruin everything.  

That actually would've been fun, sorry to have missed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
9 hours ago, Nolder said:

I blame every complaint anyone has about this game on @CTM. If the guy had just played none of this would have happened this way.

imagejpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Krak said:

not sure I understand what you're saying.

 

I was inactive at first because of the time zone difference and then because after Smash and Ape went at it I just had no desire to even look at this game any more.   This game was a big lame bitchfest (no offense to Nolder).  I don't want to sh*t on any players, and I've definitely enjoyed playing mafia here before, and I'm not going to tell anyone how they should or shouldn't play, but this game held zero interest for me because of how people were playing.  

Im busting your balls, chump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Im busting your balls, chump

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PLAYER.  YOUR READS ARE WORSE THAN CANCER, AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how this game lacked interest.  It was really fun.  Emo meltdowns are what this game is all about, really.  At least it means people care.

I wish I had been the lone scum player alive at endgame.  That would have been fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, D P R said:

Shoulda voted Krak. Dumbass.

80 should have hammered you D1 - town would have cruised from there. ;-)

 

 

12 hours ago, Krak said:

Miller should have been lynched early on - no way Verb should have been alive at end game. 

 

If I had even been remotely playing, or even half-assed playing with any iota of interest then it's a different game. 

Or....I played the Miller role to perfection for the town and we lynched you ftw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm glad that particular play kept you in doubt of his alignment for a bit!  Bought us another day.  :)

 

It was very well done, dude.  You've escalated your game to a higher level as scum, and it's great.  gg

 

 

 

I still want to jam a #2 pencil into your left eyesocket, though.  <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure how this game lacked interest.  It was really fun.  Emo meltdowns are what this game is all about, really.  At least it means people care.

I wish I had been the lone scum player alive at endgame.  That would have been fantastic.

Yeah, and I wish I had survived past Night 1.

BUT WE CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT, NOW CAN WE?

Jerk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, and I wish I had survived past Night 1.

BUT WE CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT, NOW CAN WE?

Jerk.

You were playing such a townie-esque game we had to kill you off.  No way you were getting lynched anytime soon.  Consider it a compliment!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were playing such a townie-esque game we had to kill you off.  No way you were getting lynched anytime soon.  Consider it a compliment!  :)

I did. :)

So fitting that I got my "being shot by Scum" cherry popped by a virgin. Suffice to say, I was left very unsatisfied, and questioning of all my choices that led up to that moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Krak said:

Miller should have been lynched early on - no way Verb should have been alive at end game. 

 

If I had even been remotely playing, or even half-assed playing with any iota of interest then it's a different game. 

I disagree. i think you did a great job considering the way the game went. Why wouldn't you lay low? Town was playing like idiots. Thanks for filling in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Verbal said:

Or....I played the Miller role to perfection for the town and we lynched you ftw?

ohhhh pls don't use this game as an example of how you should play Miller in the future.  Refer to my earlier post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Krak said:

ohhhh pls don't use this game as an example of how you should play Miller in the future.  Refer to my earlier post.

You might want to research how the role is normally played before speaking, then.  I gave the town the opportunity to remove the Miller on D1 by revealing.  They chose to believe me, and at that point it needed to be a dead issue.....but DPR couldn't let it go, and that's why it became a distraction.

 

Bottom line, I claimed, survived, and we lynched scum to win.  Solid example of Miller play if you put yourself in my shoes.  If they town should have lynched me, that's on them and not on me, dude.  I played it as well as it could be played, and I never pat myself on the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I played it as well as it could be played, and I never pat myself on the back.

You just patted yourself on the back about never patting yourself on the back. While also patting yourself on the back about your play. 

Next you'll say you're the most modest and humble person you know. 

JN Mafia at its finest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Verbal said:

 If they town should have lynched me, that's on them and not on me, dude.

 

I 100% agree with you.  I meant that to the general town and did a poor job of communicating it.  Once you claim Miller you've done everything expected of you.  You probably should have been lynched but yeah, that's not your fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I disagree. i think you did a great job considering the way the game went. Why wouldn't you lay low? Town was playing like idiots. Thanks for filling in.

*raises an eyebrow*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×