Ranking Jets' all-time best (and worst) head coaches ~ ~ ~

kelly

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you were better, more grateful children, he would have come back from that bodega. But alas.

Sorry to disappoint you Shane, but I have a father.   He is a Jets fan since the Titans days and saw them beat the Giants at the Yale Bowl.  He hates that fat **** too. 

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Sorry to disappoint you Shane, but I have a father.   He is a Jets fan since the Titans days and saw them beat the Giants at the Yale Bowl.  He hates that fat **** too. 

What's his reasoning? I need to know this immediately 

19 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Actually, I hated the fat **** since he rode Lawrence Taylor's coke fueled back to two Super Bowls with the Giants. 

BP turned around 3 franchises as HC.  BB was a failure as a HC w/o Brady and has been a mediocre DC w/o LT.  the man got the benefit of the greatest O and D players of all time.

14 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

BP turned around 3 franchises as HC.  BB was a failure as a HC w/o Brady and has been a mediocre DC w/o LT.  the man got the benefit of the greatest O and D players of all time.

Bill Parcells has never one a single playoff game without Bill Belichick on his staff.  Not one.  How long was it?  7 years of coaching?  0 playoff wins.  

I didn't bring up Belichick. I do not care if Parcells is good or great.  There are 2 indisputable truths about Bill Parcells.  He is fat and I hate him.  

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What's his reasoning? I need to know this immediately 

Same as me.  The stench of blue. 

I edit this to add the truth.  My Dad was always more of a counter-culture type player - beard, long hair.  Neither of us ever liked that kind of rah-rah, you have to run through the wall for me type of coach.  The Mangini type.  Tell us what to do and how the play works.  Don't try to preach to us why.  We want to win, that is enough.

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Bill Parcells has never one a single playoff game without Bill Belichick on his staff.  Not one.  How long was it?  7 years of coaching?  0 playoff wins.  

I didn't bring up Belichick. I do not care if Parcells is good or great.  There are 2 indisputable truths about Bill Parcells.  He is fat and I hate him.  

He hasn't coached long w/o BP.  he had 3 years in NE when he took over the worst franchise in football(and led them to POs in yr 2) and then his time in dallas when he took over a terrible Cowboy franchise and had them in the POs year 1.  Parcells won SBs w/ 2 different QBs(neither HOFers), he made the playoffs w/ SIX different QBs(including a QB he took to a SB that went 5-13 w/ BB).  BB has ONE career PO win w/o Brady and ONE career PO app w/o Brady.

Parcells is an all time great HC, his issues were as a GM and running out of town every few years.

3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

He hasn't coached long w/o BP.  he had 3 years in NE when he took over the worst franchise in football(and led them to POs in yr 2) and then his time in dallas when he took over a terrible Cowboy franchise and had them in the POs year 1.  Parcells won SBs w/ 2 different QBs(neither HOFers), he made the playoffs w/ SIX different QBs(including a QB he took to a SB that went 5-13 w/ BB).  BB has ONE career PO win w/o Brady and ONE career PO app w/o Brady.

Parcells is an all time great HC, his issues were as a GM and running out of town every few years.

Do I ******* care?  Did I stutter?  I ******* hate him

Archived