TC starts this week!!!! Get PSYCHED

JohnnyLV

My fellow Jets fans it is time to file away the negativity, and the pessimism and doubt and get PSYCHED!!! Training camp starts this week!!!! Players report Friday

Have faith in the development of this team. Stop hating on Hack and focus on the possibility that he will be THE GUY.

Embrace our new safeties.

Got excited about our new OC, QB coach and the motivation and development that Greene will bring to our pass rushers.

BELIEVE

Now is the time for positivity, hope and EXCITEMENT

Leave the bitching, whining, and rhetoric behind and bask in the glory of the J-E-T-S Jets! Jets!! Jets!!!. Revel in KRL training camp reports, and minute by minute TC updates. Get excited about seeing Hack and the new offense in preseason games.

And get amped for the start of the season.

The NFL Season is here, baby and anything can happen

Believe in the MIRACLE about to unfold.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I'm ready for Football, and yes JETS football to be back. I think a lot of us know this may be a rough season but doesn't mean I wont root like hell each week for the W. Lets go Jets!

And by "W" you really mean "L" right?

***Asumming Hack and Petty suck.  Otherwise if either one of them is good, I'm rooting for Ws too.

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

For a  guy that did nothing for 3 years but rail on Fitzpatrick morning noon and night to be telling me to get on the Hack train and believe he is going to be good is a sight to behold.

Thank you. I thought I was the only guy here noticing the irony of this enthusiastic optimism considering the OP who started it. 

I'm always excited for football to start back up - but I'm not going to lie, the general state of apathy I've been in since last year still resonates.

I mean, you can only run into the same wall so many times before you turn the game off.

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

My fellow Jets fans it is time to file away the negativity, and the pessimism and doubt and get PSYCHED!!! Training camp starts this week!!!! Players report Friday

Have faith in the development of this team. Stop hating on Hack and focus on the possibility that he will be THE GUY.

Embrace our new safeties.

Got excited about our new OC, QB coach and the motivation and development that Greene will bring to our pass rushers.

BELIEVE

Now is the time for positivity, hope and EXCITEMENT

Leave the bitching, whining, and rhetoric behind and bask in the glory of the J-E-T-S Jets! Jets!! Jets!!!. Revel in KRL training camp reports, and minute by minute TC updates. Get excited about seeing Hack and the new offense in preseason games.

And get amped for the start of the season.

The NFL Season is here, baby and anything can happen

Believe in the MIRACLE about to unfold.

I'm happy to get away from all the negativity that is based on pure speculation and see what we really have on this team.  All I know is that some of the younger rookies, 2nd year, and 3rd year players are going to get the opportunity to step up as they step out of the shadows of their over the hill predecessors.  I expect we're going to have some pleasant surprises in store!  Hope Hack is going to be one of them.

7 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Wtf is wrong with you?  You just called for a Jets player to get hurt?

i swear some people should just put down the key board. 

Yes. That's exactly what I did. How astute of you.

9k=

Looking forward to seeing every other team except mine for the simple reason that Todd Bowles is still our HC. Had they done the right thing and brought in a real HC, I would be as pumped as you guys are, no matter what the talent level, but I am sorry, I cannot get excited to see a Todd Bowles coached (LOL) team. So here's what I as a sports fan have, The Jets, The Knicks, The Mets, and (thankfully) the Rangers who are the only competitive team that I root for at this time..

Archived