Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

#JetsCamp -- JetNation has you covered!

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I know it's super early and anything could happen, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't saving and cataloging these tweets for use in, oh, say, November.

Thanks. I'll just be over there staring into the void. Be sure to forward me your tweet file.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Also saw that longtime Texans beat writer John McClain, who is generally a cranky old man, compared Deshaun Watson to Warren Moon because he's apparently killing it in camp so far. Brb may step in front of a train

Watson may have some success but I do not think he will ever be elite. Like Dak last year he is blessed to go to the best situation in the NFL for a young QB so will have some success that will likely not mirror his long term potential.

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Josh McCown is one of the four Jets speaking to the media today. But, really, he's not here to start. #Planz

I'm okay with Hack or Petty not taking questions for now, there must be a lot of other concerns on their mind right now.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Tony MaC said:

I'm okay with Hack or Petty not taking questions for now, there must be a lot of other concerns on their mind right now.

It was all vets.  Demario Davis, Brian Winters, McCown and McClendon oh and a small bit from Forte.  It was the right way to do it, let the vets who know how this goes do the talking, let the young pups focus on whats important right now.

Edited by JETSfaninNE

2 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

Like whether you file for unemployment in the state where you work vs the state where you live? 

8 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Watson may have some success but I do not think he will ever be elite. Like Dak last year he is blessed to go to the best situation in the NFL for a young QB so will have some success that will likely not mirror his long term potential.

I guess we'll see. I've been a Watson skeptic. Not sure how he overcomes not being able to throw a football well.

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Also saw that longtime Texans beat writer John McClain, who is generally a cranky old man, compared Deshaun Watson to Warren Moon because he's apparently killing it in camp so far. Brb may step in front of a train

Shocker.  Kid was born to ball and we passed on him for a Safety!  Though, he is a natural born leader of men...so that's cool. 

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Props to @AFJF

You're on level 10 right now for this! 

Props to @KRL as well. Dedicating vacation time is just as savage. The love Jets fans put forth. We need a Superbowl. 

Thanks Foe although I'm down in FL I will be there in spirit..:) 

16 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Steve McLendon lost weight. Was 330 in OTAs. Now 325 #Jetshttps://www.instagram.com/p/BXGOEIfh5uH/ 

That just means he skipped dessert last night.

Or took a huge dump before the weigh in.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I always like the first few press conferences. Bowles had all offseason to think about how to improve. Let's see what they come up with.

Not much, if history tells us anything.  I am looking forward to hearing from the new assistants though.

1 hour ago, JETSfaninNE said:

It was all vets.  Demario Davis, Brian Winters, McCown and McClendon oh and a small bit from Forte.  It was the right way to do it, let the vets who know how this goes do the talking, let the young pups focus on whats important right now.

Was hoping to hear from team captain Lucky Whitehead.

Great news, looking forward to reading these reports, as both Glenn and KRL (is Kevin his name?  I've known him as KRL since JI, lol).  I would love to hear about Hackenberg/Petty and the young receivers, especially Hansen and his separation down the field. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Remember Browning nagles first game?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I remember a day one camp tweet one time that said Vernon Gholston looked like Julius Peppers. 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

have you ever made a positive comment about anything ?

If he types any thing positive his key board blows up