Received Season Ticket package today........

Lupz27

Got a yearbook, a couple of different Jets schedule reminders credit card size wallet, 2 keychain, and a magnet.  Also received parking passes, and a couple of other small offer stuff (just an fyi when I renewed my tickets I received a couple of gifts that usually ship out with the seasons from what I am told, blanket, water bottle, and another trinket, or 2 not really sure).

Oddly enough missing from my package was the rewards cards for each seat, I purchased the PSL off the aftermarket this year so I don't have existing rewards cards that can be reloaded, and even if I did I switched section, row, and seats, and of course I didn't get the package till after 6 so the Jets rep office is closed until Monday.  How do you not put in the rewards cards in a season ticket package?  I just don't get how you could botch that.

When you going to 5 and 11 99.99% of the tickets you send out the following year are renewals. So pretty much you are the only one getting a new rewards card that's why they forgot LOL.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

When you going to 5 and 11 99.99% of the tickets you send out the following year are renewals. So pretty much you are the only one getting a new rewards card that's why they forgot LOL.

Well technically mine was a renewal just under a new owner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 8:36 PM, Lupz27 said:

Well technically mine was a renewal just under a new owner.

Make sure they change the bar codes because the former PSL holder still has those cards.  In fact, until you get your new cards you can pretty much assume the old one still works.  There are no names on the cards, just account #s and seat location.  I wouldn't assume anyone at the Jets would realize that those cards need to be deactivated. Phone call. 

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

Make sure they change the bar codes because the former PSL holder still has those cards.  In fact, until you get your new cards you can pretty much assume the old one still works.  There are no names on the cards, just account #s and seat location.  I wouldn't assume anyone at the Jets would realize that those cards need to be deactivated. Phone call. 

Yeah I didn't get new cards with renewal package so I had to call they sent them and got them 2 days later, now today I also received another set of cards so don't know which are active and which are not.  I have club seats, and my sheisty brain is thinking if I have all 4 cards I can get 2 people who purchased say uppers into the club if they are holding them to get in say some time after I enter, and with all the open seats in the club section I'm sure they will find plenty of seats to sit in if this plan works lol.

Jets gave squat this year - no umbrellas, blankets, or mini soft cooler bag.

Which is fine, but what about NFL Gamepass? The subscription for GamePass came as a STH perk in years past.

Anyone know if it's included this year along w/STHs?

17 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah I didn't get new cards with renewal package so I had to call they sent them and got them 2 days later, now today I also received another set of cards so don't know which are active and which are not.  I have club seats, and my sheisty brain is thinking if I have all 4 cards I can get 2 people who purchased say uppers into the club if they are holding them to get in say some time after I enter, and with all the open seats in the club section I'm sure they will find plenty of seats to sit in if this plan works lol.

Been there.  Donate or Stub Hub my preseason tickets then, if we decide we actually want to go, buy $5 seats on stubhub, bring my paper tix for my real section and sit in one of the hundreds of empty seats in that section.  At least I get something back for these useless games and I still get to go.

10 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Which is fine, but what about NFL Gamepass? The subscription for GamePass came as a STH perk in years past.

http://www.nfl.com/themembershipclub

Problem is I got no such email from the Jets for my code.

10 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

You can buy them all on E-bay...probably the NY Jets selling there.....

Archived