#JetsCamp Updates - Day One - Sat 07/29/17

Maxman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

With no veteran to get behind and no dynamic weapon to root for -- the buzz is all gravitating towards Hackenberg. Look out if he gets "hot". 

It was 82 degrees today and he wore a glove because it was windy.

27 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

One is known as the Prince of Pop , with the way reporters talk about the Jets talent the other could be called the Prince of Poop.

One has a son called blanket , the other one Jet fans want to throw a wet blanket over, 

Will this "Pretty Young Thing" be a "Thriller" who makes the fans "Scream"? Or will we all be telling Hackenberg "'The Way You Make Me Feel' is 'Bad'"? If you're asking these questions, "You Are Not Alone."

Just now, dbatesman said:

Will this "Pretty Young Thing" be a "Thriller" who makes the fans "Scream"? Or will we all be telling Hackenberg "'The Way You Make Me Feel' is 'Bad'"? If you're asking these questions, "You Are Not Alone."

This post marks my official retirement from internet

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

"beat it" bub

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The fudge do you live in Jersey where it was 82 today?  I'm dealing with 69 (nice) right now.

44 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It's "Human Nature" to have no hope on day 1 of jets camp.  

12 hours ago, Larz said:

"beat it" bub

12 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I was far more amused by that than I really should have been.

12 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

The fudge do you live in Jersey where it was 82 today?  I'm dealing with 69 (nice) right now.

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It's "Human Nature" to have no hope on day 1 of jets camp.  

11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Is that a reaction to your analysis of Hacks glove? 

7 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Todd Bowles career as an inspirational speaker will be as legendary an Hackenberg's NFL career.

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

That was my reaction. 

Serious question for you guys, because I'm struggling with it myself. How did you all read @dbatesman's horrific Michael Jackson post post and not delete your accounts immediately? I mean, did you guys just not see it? 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Serious question for you guys, because I'm struggling with it myself. How did you all read @dbatesman's horrific Michael Jackson post post and not delete your accounts immediately? I mean, did you guys just not see it? 

Just tossing out an idea here...  We've built up tolerance from all your posts over the past few years? :)

Honestly, I thought he wrote Petty Young Thing and thought that was at least interesting.  Then I saw the truth and just moved on because I know if I stick it out, I may see another camp post from KRL today.  Here he is setting up now as we speak...

Screen-Shot-2017-05-11-at-9.53.06-AM.png

4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Very uplifting to read from every source that Hack is a brand new man. Let's hope that he continues to get better, takes the starting job, and never lets go.

This has to happen good or bad we need to see what Hackenberg is made of. 

15 hours ago, T0mShane said:

All QBs should wear gloves on both hands all the time. You grip the ball better, and throw a tighter spiral.

Then when it's 5 degrees, or raining you won't say, "I'm not used to wearing gloves." .

I think it's just stupid not to do it, same as it is for all players. Those gloves they have now are a real advantage.

Just get over your discomfort and wear them. :angry:

25 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

All QBs should wear gloves on both hands all the time. You grip the ball better, and throw a tighter spiral.

Then when it's 5 degrees, or raining you won't say, "I'm not used to wearing gloves." .

I think it's just stupid not to do it, same as it is for all players. Those gloves they have now are a real advantage.

Just get over your discomfort and wear them. :angry:

So you're saying...no glove, no love?

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You didn't discuss his glove?

How do you not delete your account on a weekly basis? 

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I was working on it, but then I saw your post. I had to go

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I read a bunch of Jet Nut's posts and it didn't seem so bad.

Archived