Bart Scott, WFAN morning host today

HessStation

So I had a lot of car time this morning, I thought he was great! My only gripe was with Mark Malusis who I normally don't mind at all but didn't really love him with Scott as he was trying too hard to keep it dull and steady. IMO Bart Scott was awesome and a natural. I can't remember hearing a talk show guy who actually says whatever is on his mind but in a funny way. THere are tons of shock jocks like Carton that try too hard, you can tell it's a bit of a schtick. Not with Scott imo. Best morning show I've heard in a while, and I don't mind Boomer and Carton. If they can pair him (Scott) up with somebody who has a sense of humor and can roll with it a little more would be a total win.

22 hours ago, HessStation said:

So I had a lot of car time this morning, I thought he was great! My only gripe was with Mark Malusis who I normally don't mind at all but didn't really love him with Scott as he was trying too hard to keep it dull and steady. IMO Bart Scott was awesome and a natural. I can't remember hearing a talk show guy who actually says whatever is on his mind but in a funny way. THere are tons of shock jocks like Carton that try too hard, you can tell it's a bit of a schtick. Not with Scott imo. Best morning show I've heard in a while, and I don't mind Boomer and Carton. If they can pair him (Scott) up with somebody who has a sense of humor and can roll with it a little more would be a total win.

Bart with someone like Chris Carlin or Robin Lundberg would be good radio.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Bart with someone like Chris Carlin or Robin Lundberg would be good radio.

Can't tell if serious but I agree. Heard him more today I think I laughed two or three times before 6:30. I genuinely love listening to him. My guess why is he just seems genuine or authentic which you never hear anymore. My second guess is he's eventually gonna say something politically incorrect and get fired for it bc people generally suck these days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boomer and Bart ?

http://nypost.com/2017/09/06/wfan-host-craig-carton-arrested-by-fbi/

image.gif

Getty Images for BMG

“Boomer and Carton” co-host Craig Carton was busted Wednesday morning by feds on fraud-related charges, sources said.

The 48-year-old sports jock was arrested at his home in Manhattan.

He and another man are accused of running a bogus discount ticket broker business and ripping off investors of a few million dollars, according to NBC New York.

The case is being prosecuted by prosecutors in Manhattan federal court.

Carton is one-half of the popular “Boomer and Carton” sports radio show on WFAN along with Boomer Esiason.

FILED UNDER CRAIG CARTON  WFAN

26 minutes ago, Super Bowl before I die said:

Stay by the phone Bart .

LOL.  This.

That is some serious stuff Carton has been charged with.  Up to 45 years worth of federal felonies.  The Ponzi scheme was supposedly set up to pay off Carton's gambling debts.  I feel sorry for his victims and his 4 young kids.

Archived