Richard Sherman has thoughts on the Jets QB situation

T0mShane

"Now if you told me this guy threw eight pick-sixes last year and played like a bum, had no talent, that’s one thing. But Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ryan Mallett or whoever is playing for the Jets right now — whoever is starting for the Jets is terrible — have jobs. You’re telling me fans would rather you lose and put a worse player out there because a guy took a stand? That’s where it’s so troublesome to me. . . .

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, no lie, I had America's Funniest Home Videos on before and one of the videos was a baby throwing Christmas ornaments at a tree and Tom Bergeron's narration was "He could start for the Jets right now." That's where we are. Getting mocked by the alt-right home video show.

11 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Keeping company with Mike Florio now are we? Real good, man, real good. 

I'm coming to the conclusion that there's a segment of Jets fans whose lone source of Jets analysis involves sitting in a dark room listening to head lice burrowing deep into your ear canals.

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Okay, so Richard Sherman doesn't know who the Jets have at QB but feels Kaepernick is a better option than the player whom he does not realize exists?  Cool.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Damn I had to read half the thread to realize he is talking about Kapernick. Neither of those two QBs play for the Jets right now so that's dumb. Kap took a knee not a stand. If he stood he prolly be the front runner here in training  camp right now. 

Kaep definitely belongs on an NFL roster, if even as a backup.  I totally defend the guy's right to not stand during the anthem.  I just don't want him on the Jets though because I either want to have the worst record in football or have Hack develop.

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

But, no lie, I had America's Funniest Home Videos on before and one of the videos was a baby throwing Christmas ornaments at a tree and Tom Bergeron's narration was "He could start for the Jets right now." That's where we are. Getting mocked by the alt-right home video show.

FAKE NEWS: Alphonso Ribeiro is now the star of America's Funniest Home Videos.

Archived