#JetsCamp Updates - Day Five- Thurs 08/03/17

Maxman

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

So he's the perfect replacement for David Harris...

Except at 30+ I understood why Harris couldn't cover anymore . For the high athleticism Davis has and being in his prime I don't get why he can't cover .

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Except at 30+ I understood why Harris couldn't cover anymore . For the high athleticism Davis has and being in his prime I don't get why he can't cover .

Harris was never that good in coverage.  He was good sideline-to-sideline.  Davis has a similar skillset.

9 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I don't know who Gabe Marks is, but Steve Smith also made mention of wanting to see him play today during a NFLN segment.

I'm really pretty excited about the young WRs we have. I don't expect any of them to suddenly become 100+ rec / year guys, but they've all shown signs of having strengths and impact ability. It reminds me of the WR groups that Andy Reid always had in Philly for McNabb (except when TO was there) - lots of impactful targets, but no super-stars. That can be a good thing, after seeing Fitz stare-down B=Marsh the past 2 years.

Martin looked great in TC last year too - then shanked his kicks when the lights came on.  Would be great to see him do it in the game, because having a big-legged young kicker at minimum salary would be a nice change for this team.

In fact, I think I'll be pissed if they keep Catanzaro even if Martin misses two or three in the preseason.  If there's ever a year to have your kicker work out the butterflies, it's this one

Archived