PS17

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Obrien2Toon said:

He had 38 yards at the half.

until they backed off and played a semi prevent in the second

OK, I didn't see the 1st half, wife is a Redsox fan

He showed me the traits you look for, pocket awareness, toughness, accuracy and touch 

As he learns defenses he will be a handful 

24 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Is Watson in the hall of fame yet? Have they waved the 5 year restriction period, and the career? I think they should just say, we have seen 5 games now, he is in.

No but he's got better stats in 1 game than our starting QB has all season. 

27 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Is Watson in the hall of fame yet? Have they waved the 5 year restriction period, and the career? I think they should just say, we have seen 5 games now, he is in.

How much has Hack shown in his 5 star.......oh, right.

Safe to say Watson would be the best QB to wear Jets green since Favre, at the very least.

Safe to say skipping Watson and waiting for the 2018 class isn't working so well (if all the whining is an indication).

Safe to say we don't win or lose because of our Safeties.

So yeah, please, continue to talk sh*t about Watson.  

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

How much has Hack shown in his 5 star.......oh, right.

Safe to say Watson would be the best QB to wear Jets green since Favre, at the very least.

Safe to say skipping Watson and waiting for the 2018 class isn't working so well (if all the whining is an indication).

Safe to say we don't win or lose because of our Safeties.

So yeah, please, continue to talk sh*t about Watson.  

LOL, take it easy. I am not even talking sh*t about Watson....

Besides, what in the world does this even have to do with Hackenberg? The Browns passed on him, and they didn't have Hackenberg, and they are math geniuses of epic proportions.

I would have been fine if they took him.

I just think its amazing how after 5 games we have him in the hall of fame, maybe he will be, but there have been plenty of QB's who start out great, and end up not so great, and vice versa. 

3 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

LOL, take it easy. I am not even talking sh*t about Watson....

Besides, what in the world does this even have to do with Hackenberg? The Browns passed on him, and they didn't have Hackenberg, and they are math geniuses of epic proportions.

I would have been fine if they took him.

I just think its amazing how after 5 games we have him in the hall of fame, maybe he will be, but there have been plenty of QB's who start out great, and end up not so great, and vice versa. 

No one has him in the Hall of Fame. 

People who wanted him are pointing out that A. he's played very well for a rookie and B. has already played much better than the folks who trash talked him in the leadup to the draft ever expected and C. Picking Hack and skipping Watson makes Macc look like he can't eval. QB's very well.  

And, I'll add, pointing out that if WE took him, rather than selecting two safeties, we wouldn't care right now about the #1 pick in 2018, and could all just root for our new potential franchise QB in Watson.  

Instead we're in for 11 more weeks of utter division here, followed by months of angry debate over which 5th rated QB we must select in the next draft.....

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No one has him in the Hall of Fame. 

People who wanted him are pointing out that A. he's played very well for a rookie and B. has already played much better than the folks who trash talked him in the leadup to the draft ever expected and C. Picking Hack and skipping Watson makes Macc look like he can't eval. QB's very well.  

And, I'll add, pointing out that if WE took him, rather than selecting two safeties, we wouldn't care right now about the #1 pick in 2018, and could all just root for our new potential franchise QB in Watson.  

Instead we're in for 11 more weeks of utter division here, followed by months of angry debate over which 5th rated QB we must select in the next draft.....

What? Half of JN is walking around with dislocated shoulders from giving themselves a reach around.....

4 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

There is no way for anyone to talk their way around the fact that the GM of a QB needy team passed on multiple quality QB's in the 2017 draft and will forever be judged on this fact regardless if Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye become hall of famers.

Think about what you just said here.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Read above many calling him RGIII they wont admit they were wrong instead bash him and anyone who wanted Watson at 6. 

I did not see anyone call him RGIII or bash him or anyone wanting Watson, I have read some people say 5 games is not yet a large enough sample, that is all.

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

Think about what you just said here.

I just said that our GM has done a very sh*tty job in addressing the most important position on the field and has created a scenario in 2018 where he HAS TO get a QB no matter what. Thee years as a GM and he still has no QB.  This cannot be defended on any level.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Never heard of him what NFL team does he play for? 

He doesn't play, he is the smartest NFL football man on the planet, and he knows some really serious Math that nobody else can understand. The confusing part is, his math had him pass on Watson, at least once, maybe twice.

Just now, NoBowles said:

I did not see anyone call him RGIII or bash him or anyone wanting Watson, I have read some people say 5 games is not yet a large enough sample, that is all.

Through 5 games he has better stats than our starting QB, he also has a future or starting QB doesn't. 

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

I just said that our GM has done a very sh*tty job in addressing the most important position on the field and has created a scenario in 2018 where he HAS TO get a QB no matter what. Thee years as a GM and he still has no QB.  This cannot be defended on any level.

This guy gets it. 

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

Those safeties tho

Just now, Scott Dierking said:

Exactly how should this apology be addressed and in what manner?

Here is what should happen:

First, Maccagnan should come out and publicly apologize to all Jets fans, players and future players.

Second, he should resign for his sins.

Third, he should strongly recommend @joewilly12 and @dbatesman take over for GM duties in a co-GM role.

Archived