Jets Camp 8-4

flgreen

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets' quarterback competition hasn't been very competitive at all. Christian Hackenberg (3-for-11, three sacks) had his worst day of training camp, his third straight sub-par day. Josh McCown (12-for-20) had plenty of hiccups, too, including a red-zone interception. He almost had a second pick in the red zone. McCown is the clear front runner for the job. Bryce Petty (2-for-4) barely got on the field. He and the entire third-string offense were forced to run a punishment lap ... and Petty never returned.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fcimini_

12 minutes ago, flgreen said:

LOL

Oh my, this is getting silly

Connor has found what he plans on hammering on. It could be all that's going on, but would not surprise me if theirs a bias to how he's filtering tid-bits through to twitter. 

Just now, flgreen said:

Todd Bowles says the players stopped practice on their own to huddle up. He was not a part of it.

Well, at least they seem to give a ****. Maybe they'll suck, but I can root for them if they aren't quitters. 

I can't believe I have to say this.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, at least they seem to give a ****. Maybe they'll suck, but I can root for them if they aren't quitters. 

I can't believe I have to say this.

Lol was kinda happy to see Bowles take a little ownership of the team and it wasn't even his doing.

I would love to see what Hack and Petty could each do running the first unit but it's becoming increasingly unlikely we'll get to see that.  It's weird to me that Petty has an apparently good practice yesterday and gets 'rewarded' with almost no reps today.

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I would love to see what Hack and Petty could each do running the first unit but it's becoming increasingly unlikely we'll get to see that.  It's weird to me that Petty has an apparently good practice yesterday and gets 'rewarded' with almost no reps today.

Almost as if there's an agenda.

6 minutes ago, nycdan said:

And then has to run a lap because Hack's second unit blew three huddle breaks.  Strange day's indeed

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Also of note: Rontez Miles keeps making plays and we just used our first two picks on safeties. 

You could make plays against McClown, crack and putty

Don't bring that weak sh*t

Archived