Sign in to follow this  
Villain The Foe

Dolphins sign Jay Cutler to 1 year 10 million dollars. lmao

Jet Nut    4,560
9 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

you don't understand the game, you are impressed by meaningless #s.  4,000 yards is great but when it comes w/ all those INTs and throw away a season what does it mean?  I understand QBs threw more INts back in those days.  That doesn't give Joe a license to throw away a season and it wasn't a coincidence that when he started doing that in 1968 that they adjusted the offense.

again, please have an adult read my posts to you and explain them b/c obviously you are a child that cannot read. you embarrass yourself more and more w/ each post.  you grasp on to some made up line and I guess that may impress the Joe fans but people that understand the game won;'t fall for it.

Please stop already.  

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
nyjunc    8,394

are there any adults that would like to discuss football? please, I can't take the romper room ramblings from this deranged poster anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

jamesr    1,164

Amazing how a Tannehill vs. Cutler thread descended so quickly into a pissing contest about Joe Namath ... :(

• Upvote 2

Jetster    2,780

With modern medicine of this day & age, Namath would have been amazing! He was a tough SOB, just go back and watch those playoff games vs the Nasty Raiders back then. He took hits in that game that if players did that to Brady they would be thrown out of the game & all of them would be 15 yard penalties. Mask grabbing & twisting, head slaps by Dlineman on Olineman, Olineman not allowed to grab hold or extend their arms like in today's game. 

Thats just offense! On defense CBs grab & held ALL THE TIME! Just go back & watch some of those old games,lol. A healthy young Namath in this day & age flicking passes to the likes of Deandre Hopkins,lmao. DBs can't even BREATH on WRs in this day & age. Go back & watch how fast Namath would get back, set up & his quick release. Call Al Davis what you want, (yea, he lost his marbles when he got older), but he was a top talent evaluator in his youth & put together some all time great Raider teams. My favorite Al Davis quote regarding Joe Namath, Al went to see Joe throw at a workout before the draft & said it was the first time he saw a quarterback "tilt the field", Al said it looked like Namath was throwing downhill! 

Joe beat the Colts in 1972 with these incredible stats. Talk about AIRING IN OUT, 496 yards on only 15 completions with 6 touchdowns! WTF! Seriously, just let that sink in. It's mind boggling!

• Upvote 2

JetsFanatic    1,514
3 hours ago, thadude said:

The ironic thing is now we know Kaepernick will be a jet by mid-season 

If he can play receiver, I'm all for it!

Jet Nut    4,560
2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

are there any adults that would like to discuss football? please, I can't take the romper room ramblings from this deranged poster anymore.

Next time you talk to me I'll insult you, ok.  Then you'll cry over it and bring up insults that are in your head. 

Deranged, from the clown calling Namath mediocre.  

• Upvote 1

glenn31    6,803
5 hours ago, nyjunc said:

says the guy w/ the most overrated QB in NFL history as his avatar and a guy defending Ryan Fitzpatrick.

ddnzkre.gif

JetsFanatic    1,514
4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

please have someone read my posts about the lines to explain it to you since you don't seem to grasp it.

instead of hurling childish insults how about you counter my arguments? or at least try, obviously you have nothing or you would post it but humor me by trying.

• Upvote 1

thadude    877

After this dumpster fire of an offseason some Jets fans are actually laughing at the Dolphins?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jet Nut    4,560
9 hours ago, nyjunc said:

says the guy w/ the most overrated QB in NFL history as his avatar and a guy defending Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Youre an ass.  

Dcat    2,951
11 hours ago, jamesr said:

Amazing how a Tannehill vs. Cutler thread descended so quickly into a pissing contest about Joe Namath ... :(

welcome to the world of nyjunc.  Here to derail threads and debate nonsense. 

• Upvote 1

roscoeword    153

Actually, I'm glad this thread was derailed. It made me watch that Oakland - Jet 1968 playoff game on youtube where Joe was amazingly tough (taking huge hits,  tackling Atkinson after throwing a devastating nterception), friggin awesome. The short interviews with Maynard and listening to Joe on the sideline gave me chills. thanks for the memories.

• Upvote 1

Jetsfan80    72,273

Jarvis Landry is going to hate playing with Cutler.

Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker might like him sometimes.  

jgb    11,232
On 8/7/2017 at 6:03 AM, Mike135 said:

When the top team in the division is relying on a 40 year old QB, nothing is a lock.

Patriots have 2 best QBs in the division.

DetroitRed    232

They signed him for less than we gave Fitz. Its a good move, especially since it ensures we lose to them twice

nyjunc    8,394
3 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

They signed him for less than we gave Fitz. Its a good move, especially since it ensures we lose to them twice

Tannehill always kept us in games, he gave us the best chance to beat Miami so it's sad to see him out.

Jetster    2,780
1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Tannehill always kept us in games, he gave us the best chance to beat Miami so it's sad to see him out.

What games do you want to be in this year? Jets are finally failing for all the right reasons, a damn QB. You can't win in this league without a QB, Carr has proven this case in Oakland! 

Look at the f*cking trash fire that the Raiders have been for like 17 years until they finally landed a young decent QB, a QB that the Jets should have drafted by the way, and a QB that people who post here think the Jets should have taken. 

If ever there was a year that you want to pick the best college QB in 2018 it's this year. There are legitimately 3/4 guys that should rise to be the cream of the crop & the Jets will be there to pick one of them. Will we pick the right one? Who knows but we're gonna have our chance & there ain't no way in hell that Bowles survives this. When you get 50 people at camp your the god damned Jacksonville Jaguars, ain't no way it cuts it in NYC BABY.

nyjunc    8,394
15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

What games do you want to be in this year? Jets are finally failing for all the right reasons, a damn QB. You can't win in this league without a QB, Carr has proven this case in Oakland! 

Look at the f*cking trash fire that the Raiders have been for like 17 years until they finally landed a young decent QB, a QB that the Jets should have drafted by the way, and a QB that people who post here think the Jets should have taken. 

If ever there was a year that you want to pick the best college QB in 2018 it's this year. There are legitimately 3/4 guys that should rise to be the cream of the crop & the Jets will be there to pick one of them. Will we pick the right one? Who knows but we're gonna have our chance & there ain't no way in hell that Bowles survives this. When you get 50 people at camp your the god damned Jacksonville Jaguars, ain't no way it cuts it in NYC BABY.

I always root for my team to win, if we don't so be it but I will never root for us to lose.  

• Upvote 1

nyjunc    8,394

maybe we will and maybe we won't?  it comes down to the ability of the front office to find players and good ones find them no matter where they draft.