Well This Is A New One:

glenn31

Just a fitting way to put an exclamation point of that dreck of a "scrimmage" on Saturday. It's just too much lulz at this point to even think of investing any serious emotion into this sh!t-show. Let the 2017 laugh-fest (followed by a most delicious 2018 Black Monday) commence!

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/08/07/jets-qb-christian-hackenberg-kicked-out-of-practice-for-not-knowing-how-to-break-a-huddle-correctly/

DGonOuqXsAEXVnD.jpg

zCAPc7B.jpg

10 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Forgive me for my stupidity, but exactly how do you break a huddle the wrong way ?

Better yet how do you break a huddle the way this morning when practice starts at 3 PM. This breaking news was from the practice last week when they were installing parts of the new offense.

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Better yet how do you break a huddle the way this morning when practice starts at 3 PM. This breaking news was from the practice last week when they were installing parts of the new offense.

Probably Hack knows the whole offense frontwards and backwards by now

Just now, dbatesman said:

Probably Hack knows the whole offense frontwards and backwards by now

I'm sure every "rookie" QB in every camp across the NFL never messes up - it only happens to Jet Qb's . Hell why bother with camps and PS everyone is perfect and ready to roll, as Iverson would say I'd don't need no stinking practice.

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

I'm sure every "rookie" QB in every camp across the NFL never messes up - it only happens to Jet Qb's . Hell why bother with camps and PS everyone is perfect and ready to roll, as Iverson would say I'd don't need no stinking practice.

Agreed. Sick if the "Fake News," our QB's are doing fine

34 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

We're talking about breaking a huddle, not figuring out the defensive assignments. Has to be something important, else why would the coach pull out the QB after two wrong breaks? Now if you're Peyton Manning in your prime, you can break the huddle incorrectly every single time and no one will bat an eye. But Hack? 

1 hour ago, j4jets said:

We're talking about breaking a huddle, not figuring out the defensive assignments. Has to be something important, else why would the coach pull out the QB after two wrong breaks? Now if you're Peyton Manning in your prime, you can break the huddle incorrectly every single time and no one will bat an eye. But Hack? 

Were you there, do you know the context of the problem.  This is something every coaching staff or OC should be doing the fact that we're pointing this out  just shows how inept the Jets offensive coaching has been over the years. Preseason , training camp , OTA's etc are when the team should learn especially with a lot of new staff and yet another offensive system.

Archived