### Jets \ Titans -- Preseason Is Here, Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I'm at a wedding out near Latrobe, PA so I won't be able to watch the game. Will be relying on you guys to keep me posted as to the abject realities of what I'm seeing 

I'm sure you'll be able to catch the game- nah , nascar race at the bar. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I plan on eating this during the game good food cold beer good friends and Jets football win or lose good or bad. 

Woody and Chris can stick the half price hot dogs where sun doesn't shine. 

Image result for prime rib and lobster tails

Check your camera's color settings.  I see some flecks of green in that picture.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

It's brutal. Especially because my youngest drives 370z nizmo tech. It looks so small compared to all the other cars. Brutal. I let Mrs Crusher drive while I check JN to get my mind off it. We are only couple hours out so hopefully I will be able to relax. 

He has good taste.

Other than QBs, I'm interested in:

2nd offensive line - How do Dozier, Harrison, Balducci, Watts, Braden, etc look?

"Promising" WRs - Can the guys who seem to have played surprising well so far actually look good? Harper, Hammond, Foxx, Wilson, etc. Can anyone of them be real contributors?

2nd defensive line - Simon, Pennell, Johnson, Thomas, Still - so any of them stand out?

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Am I the only once excited about this game right now?

Going to be tailgating once the parking lot opens! My son has to work until 3, I said here is a parking pass, meet me there.  

I am excited too, Im hoping our Tight ends look night and day from how they looked last season and of course I can't wait to see our new safeties in action

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No way.  I'm a real fan and a real man.  I want to be outdoors in the elements.

SAR I

Just as long as the elements are good? 

Cheers from Stockholm Sweden ?? 

Let's go Jets!

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

41LCSHYjPAL.jpg

Forecast looks bad and I'm not feeling this look.  Looks like I'm going to sit this one out. 

SAR I

Is he wearing a large Jet condom ?

14 hours ago, jgb said:

prediction: Hack throws one TD and then everyone calls those who doubted bad fans, all while ignoring a horrific performance otherwise

No everyone talk.

Good to see you're talking horrific performance this early.  If he has a good performance then does it make all expecting a horrific night poor fans? 

Archived