Maxman

### Jets \ Titans -- Preseason Is Here, Game Thread ###

JoJoTownsell1    2,376
1 minute ago, GreenSteam said:

3rd down gotta look downfield 

And when he looks downfield and either forces into coverage or waits a split second longer and gets sacked you'd complain about that. 

• Upvote 1

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
GreenSteam    12
Just now, k-met57 said:

yeah because forcing throws under pressure on third and long always works out...

He drew a DB out of coverage when he rolled but I agree it wasn't the worst call

glenn31    6,803
3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He looked faster than I think most expected scrambling on 3rd down. Didn't pick up the first but also didn't get sacked or force a throw into coverage.  

Note I said "in pocket." Next drive up.

JETSfaninNE    1,673

This is night and day from last year already. Pocket presence, accuracy, decision making all look improved.  So far so good for the 1st preseason game so far.  I'd like to see some play action and execute some screens better as well.

k-met57    155

Hackberg has already looked good. he has been accurate on short throws which is what he gets killed for, he got pressure up the middle and absolutely make the right call by getting out of the pocket and getting some yards without forcing anything. would love to see him air it out a little now...but understand if they want to let him build up his confidence.

k-met57    155
Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

This is night and day from last year already. Pocket presence, accuracy, decision making all look improved.  So far so good for the 1st preseason game so far.  I'd like to see some play action and execute some screens better as well.

i said the same thing completely differently haha

• Like 1