OH GOD YES: Jets announce a "Jets Fan Hall of Fame."

T0mShane

The Jets have announced the creation of the New York Jets Fan Hall of Fame, debuting this season. Dedicated fans will be chosen via an annual selection process, coordinated by Jets personnel, legends and a fan vote. Fans can nominate themselves or be nominated through a third party. The inaugural class will feature three inductees; they will be honored at halftime of the final home game this season. And, yes, they will receive a commemorative jacket.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

statue-of-liberty.jpg?w=726

captain-jet-pic.png  2.jpg

GettyImages-154881778.jpg?itok=TzmEyInu&

21656_10151266763594936_1372885941_n.jpgjets009.jpg

week-8-dolphins-30-jets-9.jpg

3-jetman-e1352237933374.jpg?w=252&h=481  Tool+Jets+Fan.jpg new-york-jets-jetbo-body-image-147396487

REAL GROUP of WINNERS to select as nominees. . . . . :lol:

Do the Jets upper management want to FURTHER embarrass the Jets fan base by having these Fanooks being IMMORTALIZED and as the FACE of Jets fan?!?!?! :o

well at least there's THIS STUD on the radio waves:

images.jpg?w=584

IRA from Staten Island :lol:

cimini_rich.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

The Jets have announced the creation of the New York Jets Fan Hall of Fame, debuting this season. Dedicated fans will be chosen via an annual selection process, coordinated by Jets personnel, legends and a fan vote. Fans can nominate themselves or be nominated through a third party. The inaugural class will feature three inductees; they will be honored at halftime of the final home game this season. And, yes, they will receive a commemorative jacket.B)

58 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I nominate @T0mShane

Because I just want to watch the world burn.

I would love that. They put Tom in the hall of fame and he misses the game because the induction ceremony is on Christmas Eve. So of course he will be in a bar that day. :)

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I would love that. They put Tom in the hall of fame and he misses the game because the induction ceremony is on Christmas Eve. So of course he will be in a bar that day. :)

Or he shows up drunk and gives a short acceptance speech where he trash talks Bowles and Mac.

16 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

I vote for SAR.

Friends, Jet Nation Acquaintances, and sourceworx,

I hereby accept your nomination for entry into Jets Fan Hall Of Fame.  It is an honor I do not take lightly as I know how many other worthy candidates you eschewed to bestow this honor on me, to be the sole representative of this fine discussion forum.  I am humbled.

I wish it to be known to all members of the Jets organization that if elected I will only go into the Jets Fan Hall Of Fame if Mark Sanchez is similarly elected to the Jets Ring Of Honor.  Shall I be elected and should Mark Sanchez not be enshrined on same said date, I shall kneel during the national anthem of all home games in protest and in commemorative jacket until his enshrinement occurs.

SAR I

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

If you guys need it for the nomination form:

1. My full name is Phil Sullivan
  2. I have been a season ticket holder since 1988
  3. I only missed 3 home games in that time
  4. I am a super swell guy

:)

The #28 of Jets fans. Should "compilers" even be considered ?

Archived