8/16 camp tweets

flgreen

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Maye Day ends practice with a pick. Rookie cheated over on 4th down to Anderson's side - vet move.

And unless something changes with the Jets' WR's that is what is going to happen during the season.  All D's are going to be shading to him, and everyone will be wondering "what happed to Anderson's production?"

39 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Anderson, by the way, has three TDs today #jets

This offense is going to stink... but as I have been saying, Robby has a very high ceiling.  Teams are going to be using high-low, bracket coverage type double teams to make sure he doesn't beat them by himself.

He is still going to get open occasionally anyway.  If ASJ, whom I have ripped mercilessly btw, can draw some attention inside from the safeties... Robby is going to make some CBs in 1 v. 1 single look really silly.

The Jets' QBs are not good.  But one thing all three do fairly well is the deep ball.  Weird, huh.

Updating the Jets' QB competition: Presumptive starter Josh McCown got the bulk of the reps in practice. It was a solid day for McCown (37 reps), who completed 18 of 28 passes, with two touchdowns. He threw an interception on the final play of practice (Marcus Maye), a desperation throw with time running out. Christian Hackenberg (28 reps) was 10-for-19, with a touchdown and an interception. Bryce Petty (13 reps) was 7-for-11, with a touchdown. Bottom line: Not a whole lot has changed. We're almost three weeks into camp, and it's still McCown's job.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fcimini_Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Im gonna be there

Of course you realize that now that you've admitted that, you have to give us a report. :)

Watch the guys that nobody else is talking about.  Like Qvale and Shell.  It seems like the D line is having their way.  Is it because the D line is that good, or because Qvale, and Shell suck?

Archived