Sign in to follow this  
Dcronin

I'm still in shock

12 minutes ago, August said:

I didn't like the pick either. But Mac liked Hackenberg and he wasn't going to risk another team taking him. So he made sure to draft him with his next available pick. That's what you're supposed to do when you like a guy. However I wouldn't have drafted him at all. But now that he's here the Jets better do everything in their power to develop him and put him in the best possible position to succeed. That's all I'm asking for at this point. 

And I hate to tells ya, but what your asking for ain't happening if there's nothing there to develop. As for Mac, you're right a GM should take the guy he likes before another team scoops him up.

All I'm asking for is a GM who would do that for a player who actually has a shot at being a franchise NFL QB. Any GM who walked into 2016 to get Hack on some "hook or by crook" tip isn't worthy of being an NFL GM, because HACK WAS NOT A "HOOK OR BY CROOK" type of of player and prospect when he left PSU.

And he'll never become that.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
5 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

And I hate to tells ya, but what your asking for ain't happening if there's nothing there to develop. As for Mac, you're right a GM should take the guy he likes before another team scoops him up.

All I'm asking for is a GM who would do that for a player who actually has a shot at being a franchise NFL QB. Any GM who walked into 2016 to get Hack on some "hook or by crook" tip isn't worthy of being an NFL GM, because HACK WAS NOT A "HOOK OR BY CROOK" type of of player and prospect when he left PSU.

How do you not have a job in the NFL?

6 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

He obviously took Hackenberg because he thought he could be a franchise quarterback. To you and I he wasn't worth it but to Mac he was worth taking in the 2nd round. Now that he's here they need to put him in a position to succeed. 

18 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

The next smart thing you say will be your first

Still waiting for a rebuttal

(Braces for the next insult that died out in the 90s lol)

5 minutes ago, August said:

He obviously took Hackenberg because he thought he could be a franchise quarterback. To you and I he wasn't worth it but to Mac he was worth taking in the 2nd round. Now that he's here they need to put him in a position to succeed. 

And that is why he will no longer be a GM come Black Monday, 2018.

We can call it a temporary liberation.

5 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

There is no rebuttal to your stance, so you just keep waiting, hold your breath too.

Just now, NoBowles said:

This is a Bs post. Hopefully @Maxman takes this garbage out

Congrats... you want to insult my intelligence on a passive aggressive tip, well sorry boy, I'll get at you directly. 

You could have easily discussed football like I've been doing all morning in these threads but you wanna open up a can of snark?

Go cry to the Mods now that I threw that can of p!ss back in your face like the little bytch you've proven yourself to be...

GO JETS!!!

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Look, Hack is a complete waste.  But WTF is going on with our OC?  We have no one who can run a quick slant?  Maybe get the kid in rhythm.  Or is it that he can't even throw a slant?  Either way, it's a friggin' disaster.

He threw a gorgeous slant last week. The playcalling, OL, running game and just overall concept was completely braindead yesterday. With our OL, we need to pass probably 65% of the time on first down. We cannot run on 1st and 2nd into 8 man boxes. We should also likely use more 12 personnel and max protect formations to help Hack on first and 2nd down. Run run pass is a complete recipe for disaster

12 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

Congrats... you want to insult my intelligence on a passive aggressive tip, well sorry boy, I'll get at you directly. 

You could have easily discussed football like I've been doing all morning in these threads but you wanna open up a can of snark?

Go cry to the Mods now that I threw that can of p!ss back in your face like the little bytch you've proven yourself to be...

GO JETS!!!

Yes, eye for an eye, I get it, nice post about my wife.... all class brotha!

5 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Lol, this thread is a circle jerk of stupidity...

There's this amazing concept called developing a QB to get them to that point. Very few QBs in history, even all time greats, started out like that. 

Come on, are you really not smarter than this??

First three posts you made in the thread.

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

Holy stupid agenda batman 

1 hour ago, glenn31 said:

I'm smart enough to know when people levy insults instead of countering the points you've made, you're arguing someone who's not even worth your time.

I'm smart enough to know when I talk up a player with nothing to back it up except for "BUT LOOK WHAT HE DID AS A FRESHMAN DOE... HE'S LIKE 6'5" N SHYTZ", then that player proceeds looks like gelatin & wet feces and leaves me zero evidence to prove that "THIS PLAYA IS NICE, YO!" then it's time to take stock of the egg said player left on your face and STFU.

55 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

The next smart thing you say will be your first

I'm waiting for you to contribute something other than insults. 

Nice post giving his opinion. 

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

How do you not have a job in the NFL?

Useless condescending post made to piss someone off. 

Fair challenge. Reasonable expectation. 

59 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

Cause your wife pays me enough to blow her back out when you're at work, cuck-boy.

Boom. Glenn loses his temper after being harassed most of the thread. To be fair I would have lost it sooner. 

53 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

This is a Bs post. Hopefully @Maxman takes this garbage out

WTF? Do you even read your own posts? You have done nothing but attack Him and it's HIS fault? You kidding me? Don't bother the boss with your nonsense.