8/22----------Camp Tweets

flgreen

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

instead of, say, drafting an offensive player instead of one of these guys so there would be no logjam at this position.  impressive.

So you would have passed on Leo? Who is the best of the three.

5 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Hack with a beauty...deep ball hits Jalin Marshall in endzone for TD...Marshall went up to get it with his hands this time #JetsCamp #Jets

Jalin Marshall is maddening to follow. He looks the part, but the fumbles and drops are becoming more common than the catches and TDS. 

14 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

instead of, say, drafting an offensive player instead of one of these guys so there would be no logjam at this position.  impressive.

Each one drafted by a different GM. So Mccagnan should have passed up Leo? 

So much for Burris turning into much... Getting smoked for long TDs every practice. 

And Bowles making adjustments the way he does, we can be sure Burris will not get enough help over the top so it is certain to happen multiple times during the regular season.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

So much for Burris turning into much... Getting smoked for long TDs every practice. 

And Bowles making adjustments the way he does, we can be sure Burris will not get enough help over the top so it is certain to happen multiple times during the regular season.

So you've never seen Bowles make adjustment to the secondary?  Lol 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So you've never seen Bowles make adjustment to the secondary?  Lol 

I remember quite clearly the Bowles adjustment to Sammy Watkins mollywhopping Revis in 2015 week 17 at Buffalo. 

"Do nothing and it will work itself out."  Greatest adjustment I've ever seen.  Worked to perfection... for Buffalo.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

I remember quite clearly the Bowles adjustment to Sammy Watkins mollywhopping Revis in 2015 week 17 at Buffalo. 

"Do nothing and it will work itself out."  Greatest adjustment I've ever seen.  Worked to perfection... for Buffalo.

He went to zone in that game.  Like he did in game 1 vs the Bengals and other, but Williams couldn't keep up.  Always wonder how fans can't notice man coverage being switched.  Sometimes there's only so much you can do given the roster.  That you can't sit 2016 Revis and line up 2009 Revis doesn't make the HC clueless. 

Archived