Jets could knock Geno out again

AFJF

Geno has played in parts of two games this pre-season.  

He threw an INT that was reversed by the refs due to a flag on the opposite side of the field but then threw another one later vs 2's and 3's.

He threw a boneheaded INT against the Browns on their three yard line and blamed it on his receiver.

Another INT or two tonight, and he could be knocked out of the back-up QB competition and on his way to Canada.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

He threw an INT that was reversed by the refs due to a flag on the opposite side of the field but then threw another one later vs 2's and 3's.

He threw a boneheaded INT against the Browns on their three yard line and blamed it on his receiver.

Another INT or two tonight, and he could be knocked out of the back-up QB competition and on his way to Canada.

Thoughts.

Tuned into that game last week and immediately saw Geno throw that pick from the 3. it was absolutely brutal. 

On the the plus side, the network let Rex Ryan and some woman call a quarter of that game and he was absolutely awful. The woman he was working with sounded like she wanted to throw herself off the top of the stadium. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Tuned into that game last week and immediately saw Geno throw that pick from the 3. it was absolutely brutal. 

On the the plus side, the network let Rex Ryan and some woman call a quarter of that game and he was absolutely awful. The woman he was working with sounded like she wanted to throw herself off the top of the stadium. 

Neither is a surprising development.  I think Rex is entertaining, but he'll be a lot like Ditka.  In such a hurry to get all of his thoughts out at once that he constantly cuts himself off mid-sentence with the start of a new one that won't be finished. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

In his big career opening statement he said "obviously" twice

Very cringy

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Josh Johnson is pretty bad as well

Last week Geno showed all of his tricks, bad sacks, horrible throws, poor leadership

Lmaoo Geno better than Josh Johnson so he has that going for him . Davis Webb gets automatic development slot .. I don't think Giants start the season with either guy if any thing decent shakes loose during the cuts .

9 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Geno "friggin" Smith. Like a bad penny that man keeps turning up. Geno was always his own worst enemy and the Jets won't have to do anything to knock Geno out. He is quite capable of getting that done himself. All he has to do is be Geno.

I know he's horrible, but can he really lose out to Josh Johnson?  

3 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Lmaoo Geno better than Josh Johnson so he has that going for him . Davis Webb gets automatic development slot .. I don't think Giants start the season with either guy if any thing decent shakes loose during the cuts .

Yeah was thinking the same thing.

Watch Eli gets hurt and they get darnold

7 hours ago, AFJF said:

Thoughts?

Lol, you think Bowles D is good enough for anything? We have rookies, over the hill vets n a bunch of below average players in between in our secondary. If we can intercept him twice or even once, and keep him from scoring, that's equivalent to making two AFCCGs in a row!

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That interception would have been bad for a rookie. Coming from a 5 year or whatever he is in Geno, just terrible.

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

I know he's horrible, but can he really lose out to Josh Johnson?  

Yes he can. The guy has some talent but his head is all messed up. We all know the reasons as they have been listed time and again on this site. No need to go into it. This League being so QB driven you know he will end up on another teams roster. Probably Buffalo.

34 minutes ago, j4jets said:

I don't know what's worse. Geno, or the Jets fans making fun of the backup while we have Hack as a backup. 

I'd rank em about the same. Completely delusional. 

Jesus Christ, dude. Go have a beer or something. My God. 

24 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

As is tradition the Jets will continue to make 2nd and 3rd string QBs look like HOF players.  Such is tradition, this is where Geno jump starts his career

If Geno can't do it against us he will be cut before Monday

So are you saying Geno has a highlight reel game against us tonight. 

Archived