joewilly12

JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Just now, yvj said:

Either Hack prove he can play or he can't

I wanted Hack drafted and either he will prove me right or prove me wrong. Insulting him after he has only played this year so far is silly.

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

I wanted Hack drafted and either he will prove me right or prove me wrong. Insulting him after he has only played this year so far is silly.

It's over CB.  I wanted him too and he's done everything to prove me wrong.  Time to accept it and move on.

44 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Lee: 1st round beast

He's as ferocious as a Yorkie. Tear em up!

Just now, yvj said:

Honestly I haven't felt comfortable about a QB throwing for the Jets since Chad. I just realized how long it's been

I feel ya on this one.  Been a long time since I haven't really had to hold my breath with each drop back lol

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Hackenberg with a couple of nice plays here

Let's see if he can finish this drive off and then build off it next drive. Granted we are going up against the Giants second unit, but it's something. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Collins was not good was a rookie. It is the 3rd preseason games this is why I hate jet fans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

Collins was a second round pick.  Adams was the 6th pick overall in the first round.  Safeties are almost never taken that high for that place in the draft Adams should already be looking like Ed Reed

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Let's see if he can finish this drive off and then build off it next drive. Granted we are going up against the Giants second unit, but it's something. 

Eli Apple is in the Giants' second unit?

Collins was a second round pick.  Adams was the 6th pick overall in the first round.  Safeties are almost never taken that high for that place in the draft Adams should already be looking like Ed Reed

Lmao ya ok

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

Seriously, Jets fans want a guy who wasted 12 draft picks in one draft over a guy who drafted 2 potential cornerstones on defense

You want to talk about wasted draft picks.  Literally every pick Mac made his first two drafts is a wasted pick except Leo

Seriously, Jets fans want a guy who wasted 12 draft picks in one draft over a guy who drafted 2 potential cornerstones on defense

Don't lump Jets Fans in with a single poster acting dumb.  Singular use on these type of statements please!

Just now, thadude said:

You want to talk about wasted draft picks.  Literally every pick Mac made his first two drafts is a wasted pick except Leo

So instead of effectualy debating my assertion, you deflect. Means I am right