JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

I'm on a delay.  Tight D in the red zone...with Adams making a nice play.  D is a million times better than our O....but that's not a compliment.  O will be the worst in football...easy.

DEF will quit on Offense on this team after game 3.

I will say this about the Hack pick though, that is High School, "get rhythym" play calling right there.  Play action, go route clear to the flat.  That is predicable.  Hack makes it even worse by staring down the safety valve flat route.  That's terrible on numerous levels.

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I will say this about the Hack pick though, that is High School, "get rhythym" play calling right there.  Play action, go route clear to the flat.  That is predicable.  Hack makes it even worse by staring down the safety valve flat route.  That's terrible on numerous levels.

Helen Keller would have seen Hack staring down the receiver on that pick 6

11 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Most teams run some early easy pass plays to get the young qb acclimated. Not our coming staff. Hack may suck but this staff is clueless. 

You don't think a WR screen is an easy pass play?  It's the highest percentage route that exists.  He just couldn't do it. Or anything else. Sometimes a player is exactly what he looks to be.  We all waited for Gholston to turn the corner. 

Archived