JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Collins was not good was a rookie. It is the 3rd preseason games this is why I hate jet fans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

Collins was a second round pick.  Adams was the 6th pick overall in the first round.  Safeties are almost never taken that high for that place in the draft Adams should already be looking like Ed Reed

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously, Jets fans want a guy who wasted 12 draft picks in one draft over a guy who drafted 2 potential cornerstones on defense

You want to talk about wasted draft picks.  Literally every pick Mac made his first two drafts is a wasted pick except Leo

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously, Jets fans want a guy who wasted 12 draft picks in one draft over a guy who drafted 2 potential cornerstones on defense

Don't lump Jets Fans in with a single poster acting dumb.  Singular use on these type of statements please!

9 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I really hate this argument...  Not that I'm disagreeing with you but this argument has an easy answer.  The ******* 5 teams each year that picked ahead of us could have made those picks but didn't.  Do you knock them for not taking them?  He pulled the trigger either way and other GMs didn't.  So if they work out he gets credit for them the same as getting credit for the sh*t picks if they didn't work out.

Exactly....Derek Carr fell in to Idzik's lap and how'd that go?

In a perfect world  Hack would be learning under a quality QB not a journeyman like McCown. Not to disparage Josh but someone like Hack who has the physical tools needs to be taught how to slow the game down and take control rather than reacting to what should be happening

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

My guess is Bowles starts Hack in the opener...some of you get your wish.

This only happens if Bowles is reassured he won't be fired during a clear tank year

And it seems to me like this might be the case

Archived