joewilly12

JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Stop hating on Maccagnan. He's been the best GM the Jets have had in the last few years

Why because Williams fell into his lap? And possibly Adams if he lives up to the hype. Anyone could have made those picks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

13 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

So he's gotta be playing Hack to show everyone how bad he is right?

Said that a few days ago.  It's definitely what's happening.

Just now, Ghost420 said:

Why because Williams fell into his lap? And possibly Adams if he lives up to the hype. Anyone could have made those picks.

Adams ain't living up to nothing he's looked like a JAG

Just now, Ghost420 said:

I really hate this argument...  Not that I'm disagreeing with you but this argument has an easy answer.  The ******* 5 teams each year that picked ahead of us could have made those picks but didn't.  Do you knock them for not taking them?  He pulled the trigger either way and other GMs didn't.  So if they work out he gets credit for them the same as getting credit for the sh*t picks if they didn't work out.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

By asking that, you have shown your idiocy

My idiocy?  You defend a GM who wasted three straight 2nd round picks on a WR who isn't even in the NFL now, a QB who does not deserve to be in the NFL now, and a totally mediocre Safety 

I really hate this argument...  Not that I'm disagreeing with you but this argument has an easy answer.  The ******* 5 teams each year that picked ahead of us could have made those picks but didn't.  Do you knock them for not taking them?  He pulled the trigger either way and other GMs didn't.  So if they work out he gets credit for them the same as getting credit for the sh*t picks if they didn't work out.

Well he has more sh*t picks than good

Just now, Ghost420 said:

Lmao ok buddy it is 3 games in the preseason. Collins was awful as rookie now he is a top safety in the league.

Collins was way better as a rookie.  Maye looks better than Adams and Maye hasn't been good

Collins was way better as a rookie.  Maye looks better than Adams and Maye hasn't been good

Collins was not good was a rookie. It is the 3rd preseason games this is why I hate jet fans.