Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Bills trade Ragland, add another draft pick

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Um, dude... Buddy Nix picked Manuel.  Then Whaley took over.  The new GM is Brandon Beane from the Panthers.  There is no reason to expect the same level of incompetence.  Being a Jets fan has made you think that the dunce cap goes with the uniform, but it doesn't.  People make these choices and these are different people, while we have in place the staff that graded Hackenberg as a 2nd. 

Um dude.....every time we change the regime we THINK they are going to make better picks than the last one. I thought about what you said and then I thought about all the times we changed and they changed and the results stayed the same.

The bills have just as long a putrid history as we do.....I'm not worried.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 hours ago, BCJet said:

Good get for the chiefs 

The interesting thing about this is the general consensus on the board is that its a smart move by the Bills - however I cant imagine if Mac dealt a player picked one year earlier in the 2nd round, for a 4th rounder.  Pitchforks would be out

because Buffalo appears to have a plan...and it's year 1, not year 3 and a regime dumping it's own players...

Talk about removing the cancer known as Rex Ryan.  Holy sh*t they are literally dumping everyone he had a hand in drafting.

McCown now the named starter means he will have a Fitzpatrick like renaissance and put up his best numbers since 2013 costing the Jets the future

3 hours ago, BCJet said:

Good get for the chiefs 

The interesting thing about this is the general consensus on the board is that its a smart move by the Bills - however I cant imagine if Mac dealt a player picked one year earlier in the 2nd round, for a 4th rounder.  Pitchforks would be out

What are you talking about? 4th for Hack would be equivalent to winning a SB - unique for Jets. 

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Completely agree. They're accumulating assets to make sure they have a shot at the top QB. We can't let them outtank us. Gotta lose Week 1.

Why do we continue to doubt Bowles??? Relax people! We have Bowles, which equals success. Top pick is ours!

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

not at all worried about them leapfrogging us..this is the team that picked EJ Manuel

Umm, yeah, about that, we picked Hack n Geno. 

6 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Loading up on safeties > loading up on draft picks

Yuck it up. We will be taking. CB in the first and second next year. Then trade Leo for two more. 

7 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

this is how you rebuild.    

The Jets dumped players and got squadoosh.  Buffalo is dumping players, acquiring assets, and setting themselves up to make a big move if they so choose.  And they still have a better roster than the Jets.

Sad.

2 hours ago, varjet said:

The Bills will dump any player that will yield it a draft pick.

Their tank is bigger than our tank.

do you really think darnold or any high flying qb will be happy if they get drafted by the bills?  the jets are a far better landing spot.

7 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

this is how you rebuild.    

Yes, but it would mean the Jets would have to have something anyone would want.

2 hours ago, varjet said:

The Bills will dump any player that will yield it a draft pick.

Their tank is bigger than our tank.

Fortunately they have competent QB play.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Fortunately they have competent QB play.

Maybe not.  Tyrod Taylor and TJ Yates are both dealing with concussions, not sure about the extent of both injuries.  But it would leave them with Nathan Peterman and Keith Wenning whom they just signed today.

3 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Um dude.....every time we change the regime we THINK they are going to make better picks than the last one. I thought about what you said and then I thought about all the times we changed and they changed and the results stayed the same.

The bills have just as long a putrid history as we do.....I'm not worried.

That's some fuzzy ****in logic there my friend.

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

Maybe not.  Tyrod Taylor and TJ Yates are both dealing with concussions, not sure about the extent of both injuries.  But it would leave them with Nathan Peterman and Keith Wenning whom they just signed today.

We should start Hackenberg, then. Assuming we can get him to relax his grip on the bench.

image.png

image.png

Gotta love the Buffalo love. As if that franchise has a clue. They haven't appeared in a playoff game since The Music City Miracle...17 years ago. They haven't won a playoff game since 1995, 22 years ago. But yeah, great history of rebuilding, precision execution come draft day has become commonplace. 

This is atrocious for the Bills. Takin dollars for pennies.  I'm happy for it.

that said we need to win 0 games this year. Tyrod Taylor will pull out a couple wins this year.  As will jay cutler.

They're doing it the right way. Dump anyone who doesn't fit into your vision, acquire as many draft picks as possible, and load up to get the #1 pick so you can get the QB you want. 

14 hours ago, j4jets said:

Umm, yeah, about that, we picked Hack n Geno. 

lol you proved my point....bad teams are that way for a reason....we consistently do dumb shyt

I think you guys will be surprised come opening game. Jets will crush this Bills team with this new speed on defense. Telling you, Jets will be 1-0 & you'll all be crying in your cereal. 

McCown lost a lot of games where the Browns couldn't hold a lead. The Browns had epic 2nd half defensive collapses. Robby Anderson will have 2 long TDs, Powell will be a PPR star in the 1st week and the Darnold talk will disappear as Jet fans will be watching college ball to see who the best QBs are AFTER darnold.

You know it, I know it, football fans know it. Jets can't, won't, and never will tank. From losing out on Matt Ryan with meaningless end of season wins to OBJ, this franchise is cursed.

On 8/28/2017 at 11:39 PM, LionelRichie said:

Because this team is going to build around Sheldon.  

no one wants sheldon the guy is a suspension waiting to happen and drags others down with him plus his contract is up. the guys that were traded by the bills still have a few years left on their contracts so the teams receiving them have some control.