Josh McCown named starter by Bowles.

Lupz27

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

I feel bad for PSL owners and season ticket holders. I really mean that. Paying all that money for a sh*t show. 

That's why I saved the eclipse glasses last week. When you put them on, you seriously can't see anything. The only way i'll get through the home games this year.:D

20 minutes ago, legler82 said:

Only the Jets would start a 38 years old QB and 31 years old RB in a youth movement year.  This is kind of funny in the pathetic sense.  

Not that I want to see anyone get hurt, but I doubt either one of them make it through the first half of the season due to injuries. I barely see McCown making it through the first 4 games of the season, especially with their oline being what it is. 

Well then!

That saves me a lot of time breaking down film as to why Petty was right choice, Hackenberg needs to sit, etc.

Now, no one cares, lol.

Bowles is one of the worst coaches I've seen in a long time because he does absolutely nothing to help the franchise long term. I'm all for rooting for the jersey and team first, but I hope he gets fired before tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

30 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But the fact that McCown was not the focus in the preseason, which I lauded Bowles for, tells me that they are looking towards the future

I'm sorry, but in what world does what you wrote make sense?

Sojf talking points:

Mccown named starter- he's old and washed up. He may even win too many games and cost us top pick

Hack named QB- he's looked awful against other teams number ones

Petty named QB- he hasn't even played with the starters in preseason and only looked good against backups

Some people still can't grasp how a rebuilding that looks

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

This is fine by me, temporarily of course.  Petty's knee is going to heal, and he will get his chance soon enough.

Once MCcown looks good then their hands will be tied. He'll get another contract same as Fitz and we can start this BS over again in 2020. 

Some people cannot learn from mistakes. 

1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Once MCcown looks good then their hands will be tied. He'll get another contract same as Fitz and we can start this BS over again in 2020. 

Some people cannot learn from mistakes. 

Sell the team Woody put us all out of our misery. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Sell the team Woody put is all out of our misery. 

To someone who will take these clowns out of NY/NJ.  That way, we can all feel guilt free for supporting teams which actually run their organizations like professionals and win a fukkin' championship more than once very 50 years.

Archived