JetNation FanDuel League

Maxman

Anyone interested in playing? We had some issues in the past, and tried some other league. It didn't work out and everyone seems to want to play on FanDuel.

I hope to have the week one link soon.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in playing. We are going to start small and can grow it from there. Thanks.

Edit: Here is the info...

I was able to get something similiar to our original format back. $10 to enter, 50 spots. I think it is 3 entries per person. Let's fill this because I told them we want a JetNation only league.  

1st place is $175.  $450 in prize money in total.

https://www.fanduel.com/jetnation

1 minute ago, Pac said:

definitely in!

thanks for trying again after the annoying run around they gave you last year.  I'll hope for the best (it's just us), but expect the worst (it's open to everyone).

Thanks. We have more control over it so I think we will be okay this time.

We have the option of creating a weekly JetNation league that runs all year. What I mean is we can create one that have x spots and we play each other each week. Payout is at the end.

So my question (and what I am leaning towards) is do we create two leagues?

1. Something smaller where maybe 20 of us sign up and play each week.

2. A bigger (50 person) league that people can come and go as they please.

Thoughts?

34 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We have the option of creating a weekly JetNation league that runs all year. What I mean is we can create one that have x spots and we play each other each week. Payout is at the end.

So my question (and what I am leaning towards) is do we create two leagues?

1. Something smaller where maybe 20 of us sign up and play each week.

2. A bigger (50 person) league that people can come and go as they please.

Thoughts?

This sounds good.  I'm in for both..  what like a $50 buy in for #1 with nice payouts at YE for top 3 or so? 

# 2 something like a $5 league with 150-200 spots max..  I'd buy in for 5 to 10 teams every week.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

This sounds good.  I'm in for both..  what like a $50 buy in for #1 with nice payouts at YE for top 3 or so? 

# 2 something like a $5 league with 150-200 spots max..  I'd buy in for 5 to 10 teams every week.

Disgusting degenerate gambler.

35 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

I'm in if you go the fanduel route

We will definitely have a FanDuel league. New account manager that they assigned us has been very responsive so far. Good news.

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yes I have a message out to them to see what the exact options are. But something like that would work well, if they let us. I will know soon.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Anyone interested in playing? We had some issues in the past, and tried some other league. It didn't work out and everyone seems to want to play on FanDuel.

I hope to have the week one link soon.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in playing. We are going to start small and can grow it from there. Thanks.

Needless to say...

I'm in for a Weekly Fanduel League.  I like choice #2 listed up above.  150-200 spots.  $5-10 entry.  Maybe 3-5 entries per person allowed.  

Is there a way to prevent them from posting it in the lobby at Fanduel?  Don't want to play against all the sharks.  They always let others fill it and i hate that.

2 hours ago, ertlalden205 said:

I'm in for a Weekly Fanduel League.  I like choice #2 listed up above.  150-200 spots.  $5-10 entry.  Maybe 3-5 entries per person allowed.  

Is there a way to prevent them from posting it in the lobby at Fanduel?  Don't want to play against all the sharks.  They always let others fill it and i hate that.

It looks like we are going to start with a 56 entry league, $5 per entry, 3 max per person. I tried to get 5 max but they won't allow it.

Working on the prize money, I would like 1, 2 and 3 to get more money but they want to pay out the top 10 spots or so.  Should have this and the championship (year long) league posted soon.

Thanks!

I was able to get something similiar to our original format back. $10 to enter, 50 spots. I think it is 3 entries per person. Let's fill this because I told them we want a JetNation only league.  

1st
$175
2nd
$100
3rd
$75
4th
$50
5th - 6th
$25

Posting this again and quoting everyone who responded so they get a notification. I told them to start off at 50, let's fill it and then we can grow the league and prize money if you guys want.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:29 PM, Pac said:

definitely in!

thanks for trying again after the annoying run around they gave you last year.  I'll hope for the best (it's just us), but expect the worst (it's open to everyone).

On 8/28/2017 at 9:57 PM, T0mShane said:

I'm in because I like to make the big monies

On 8/28/2017 at 10:06 PM, joerb31 said:

@Maxman yahoo is the best site for fantasy football and it's not close. If your talking about actually drafting teams etc

On 8/28/2017 at 10:13 PM, 56mehl56 said:

I'm in if you go the fanduel route

On 8/28/2017 at 10:15 PM, Matt39 said:

sure

On 8/29/2017 at 1:16 AM, win4ever said:

I'm in for FanDuel, although I'm out for a season long league.  I did one with friends and already have one guy out for the year within a day, lol.  

On 8/29/2017 at 3:37 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

Needless to say...

On 8/29/2017 at 9:04 AM, Skeptable said:

I am interested

19 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I'd be in for weekly fantasy.

19 hours ago, Dcat said:

in

18 hours ago, TampaJet said:

Im in for a weekly league.

17 hours ago, jason423 said:

Id be in for either

13 hours ago, ertlalden205 said:

I am going to do a blog post about this early next week. That will open it up to the Facebook and Twitter crowd as well. So please join before then, if it sells out, all 50 spots I won't advertise it anywhere else.

But I need to make sure we fill it to keep it out of the FanDuel Lobby (i.e. no experts).

2 hours ago, JetFanatic said:

If it isn't too late to join I'm in also.  Anyone know of any last minute fantasy football leagues I can join?  Looking to join one more.

The link to this one is in the first post thanks.

Archived