Nynaeve

Aliens - New sign up

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

I can play but I really won't be as active as usual.  My activity with Crushers game was both a combo of thinking it was fake and being between jobs which means I don't have a laptop which makes this game hard to play, at least for me it does because I make so many bomb ass cases.  It limits my scum hunting not having a key board and being able to look back easily.  Oh that and because the mobile site sucks. 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

I can play but I really won't be as active as usual.  My activity with Crushers game was both a combo of thinking it was fake and being between jobs which means I don't have a laptop which makes this game hard to play, at least for me it does because I make so many bomb ass cases.  It limits my scum hunting not having a key board and being able to look back easily.  Oh that and because the mobile site sucks. 

Who doesn't have a computer??? 

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

I only got the one at the office. At home my kids and wife have tablets and laptops. I use my phone when Im not in the office.

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

Me.  I always use my companies.  Now I don't have a job so no laptop.  I've got an iPad.  

Prob going to get one though.  It makes the job search a lot easier. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I only got the one at the office. At home my kids and wife have tablets and laptops. I use my phone when Im not in the office.

Fair enough...  they give me a laptop at work but I only use it to check work emails and access databases I can't from my desktop..  too small.  

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok. If more people want in i guess I'll go beyond 9 players. Didnt expect this much turn out.

You're welcome :D 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

get a job commie

I done messed up and forgot my password and I don't have access to the old email account that was registered here, so I made this one.

ive played here before. Nyn knows me

1 hour ago, Gigante said:

I done messed up and forgot my password and I don't have access to the old email account that was registered here, so I made this one.

Tell me your old e mail and I can reset password. 

2 hours ago, Gigante said:

Andre, right?

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Are you playing, numnuts?

*numbnuts

just sign it up..  it will play when we brow beat it for contributions.

and put your thinking cap on to come up with creative roles and some good scenes.  I trust you can handle that.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

*numbnuts

just sign it up..  it will play when we brow beat it for contributions.

and put your thinking cap on to come up with creative roles and some good scenes.  I trust you can handle that.

Sarcastically said? Lol 

Plus I already advertised as basic