### Jets \ Eagles -- Preseason Week Four, Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, AFJF said:

It's not something that interests me in the least.  If it does you, then you should look it up.

What does his W/L record have to do with my original comment?  Those are two different conversations.

You are what your record says you are, not what your stats say you are!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Geno's 10/11 for 111 yards and a TD tonight, if anyone was wondering

In other news Jacoby Brissett the next QB to be drafted behind Hackenberg in the 2016 draft 40 spots later by NE against the Giants went 28/39 for 341 yards 4 TDs and 1 INT with a 121.8 RAT.

6 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Yes, and two years ago he was 12 TD to 4 INT's in 8 starts with a bunch of middle of the road receivers.

This year, he'll probably have 4 TDs to 2 INTs before he gets knocked out.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Right.  And?

Just commenting on your comment, thats all. Nothing and. 

Just now, Lupz27 said:

You are what your record says you are, not what your stats say you are!

Because throughout the history of professional sports, we've never seen an athlete perform well and still lose.  It just doesn't happen.  

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Nothing brightens Joewilly12's day like good Patriots news.

Brissett is better than Hackenberg. 

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

WTF does he have to do with this?  Take your meds, NOW!!!

Meds? Must have me confused with somebody else. Relenting to personal attacks are you mad bro? Are you crying? Do you want a cookie? 

Goodnight. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Brissett is better than Hackenberg. 

Meds? Must have me confused with somebody else. Relenting to personal attacks are you mad bro? Are you crying? Do you want a cookie? 

It's not a personal attack.  It's my concern for your personal well being.  I was having a conversation about Josh McCown's career stats and record, and your reply regarding McCown was to ask about what Christian Hackenberg has ever won.  I thought maybe you had low blood sugar or a concussion.

Just now, AFJF said:

It's not a personal attack.  It's my concern for your personal well being.  I was having a conversation about Josh McCown's career stats and record, and your reply regarding McCown was to ask about what Christian Hackenberg has ever won.  I thought maybe you had low blood sugar or a concussion.

Why do you bother?  No intelligent conversation available there.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

All the blood drained out of his head and into his penis when he heard how well that Patriots QB did tonight.

Just now, Joejet said:

Why do you bother?  No intelligent conversation available there.

I normally don't, but it's almost 4am and I'm a bit out of it.  Not quite as out of it as some people, but not 100% at the moment.

23 minutes ago, legler82 said:

In other news Jacoby Brissett the next QB to be drafted behind Hackenberg in the 2016 draft 40 spots later by NE against the Giants went 28/39 for 341 yards 4 TDs and 1 INT with a 121.8 RAT.

Even more impressive when you consider he's basically a rookie

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Marino 147-93

Dilfer 58-55

I don't see your point.

You play to win Super Bowls.

Marino in SB 0-1

Dilfer in SB 1-0

They are what their records say they are.  One is a champion, the other is a loser.

I have to say that QB performance is more tied to OL performance than ever before. There is relentless pressure and blitzing and if your pass blocking is even a little suspect the QB cannot perform. And we have one of the worst OL in the NFL. McClown looked like crap too. Then you have Cheaters line and their QBs have an extra second to pass than ours provides and that is HUGE

6 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I have to say that QB performance is more tied to OL performance than ever before. There is relentless pressure and blitzing and if your pass blocking is even a little suspect the QB cannot perform. And we have one of the worst OL in the NFL. McClown looked like crap too. Then you have Cheaters line and their QBs have an extra second to pass than ours provides and that is HUGE

IMG_0534.GIF

13 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Hmm, Hack had time today; he missed a lot of throws and his pocket awareness was awful.  There were times where he could have stepped up or to the side to avoid pressure and he didn't sense it.  This is from a guy who has been defending him from the hyperbolic posters.

7 hours ago, AFJF said:

Josh McCown 18-42 lifetime NFL record. ENOUGH SAID. 

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Josh McCown 18-42 lifetime NFL record. ENOUGH SAID. 

Yes, that's what we were talking about when you asked me what Christian Hackenberg had ever done.  After some sleep, do you understand why you came across as a lunatic?

Archived