Sign in to follow this  
batman10023

club seats for tonights game

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
6 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

sorry the mezz clubs.  on the visitors side.

If they are going to waste my email is forums @ jetnation.com.  If you are selling them and have a buyer, definitely do that. I will be there either way in my seats. But if they are going to waste the shelter sounds good because of the rain lol.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

If they are going to waste my email is forums @ jetnation.com.  If you are selling them and have a buyer, definitely do that. I will be there either way in my seats. But if they are going to waste the shelter sounds good because of the rain lol.

you got it.  so i will send it to forums@jetnation.com.  it would be my pleasure to give it to you.  please confirm you get them.

Just now, batman10023 said:

nothing.  sorry i wasn't clear.  it's free if anyone wants.

Wow, I'd love to go.  Didn't get to a game last season and it'd be fun to check out some preseason action.

5 minutes ago, Banks81 said:

Wow, I'd love to go.  Didn't get to a game last season and it'd be fun to check out some preseason action.

sorry, i sent them to maxman already.  

1 minute ago, batman10023 said:

sorry, i sent them to maxman already.  

No worries.  let me know if you ever want to give them away again in the future!  LOL

9 hours ago, batman10023 said:

you got it.  so i will send it to forums@jetnation.com.  it would be my pleasure to give it to you.  please confirm you get them.

Thanks again. You have great seats, I really appreciate it we had a good time!

i just got them this year. Be interesting to see if I like them versus my older seats. 

Great at that you had fun. They would have been empty otherwise so happy it got some use 

5 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

i just got them this year. Be interesting to see if I like them versus my older seats. 

Great at that you had fun. They would have been empty otherwise so happy it got some use 

Did you upgrade? The row 1 aspect is pretty cool. Nobody in your way, nice.

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Did you upgrade? The row 1 aspect is pretty cool. Nobody in your way, nice.

Yep we were like 7th row club.  Makes a big difference. Our stadium guys here also say it's good for resale. 

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Yep we were like 7th row club.  Makes a big difference. Our stadium guys here also say it's good for resale. 

That club was really nice. A lot of food options, it helped tonight because it wasn't crowded. Definitely a good experience in there though. Enjoy.