Sheldon Traded

AFJF

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

Can't wait to hear all the responses from this one considering everyone wanted him gone. 

I did not want to get rid of Sheldon. The only way I would be okay is with a 2nd rd pick or better, and I would still prefer to keep him. 

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

That would be a miracle.

Not really..  Their 2nd rounder is going to be like a high 3rd rounder considering this makes them a favorite to get to the SB.

Sheldon is a f***ing jerk and I'm glad he's gone but he's good at football.

Just now, Stark said:

I did not want to get rid of Sheldon. The only way I would be okay is with a 2nd rd pick or better, and I would still prefer to keep him. 

It had to happen.  He was walking next year, he has been a pain in the ass in the locker room, and wants out.  Better to get something than nothing.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not really..  Their 2nd rounder is going to be like a high 3rd rounder considering this makes them a favorite to get to the SB.

Kinda like how they market paper towels as 6=8 Rolls!!

No. A second round pick is a second round pick. 

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

It had to happen.  He was walking next year, he has been a pain in the ass in the locker room, and wants out.  Better to get something than nothing.

I don't disagree I just don't like it. Wilkerson better not disappoint.

Last year Kearse had a 46% Catch Rate, which, along with Hackenberg's 50% completion percentage should really rev the engines of this offense.

We just traded one of our top 3 players for a guy who isn't even one of Seattle's top 3 pass-catchers.  We better get that 2nd.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

And therein lies the dilemma. He is easily a 1st round talent, but he comes with baggage that drops his value. I think some people are forgetting that.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

We are a worse football team today than we were yesterday.  And that's hard to imagine.

Sheldon's forthcoming outhouse to penthouse comments should be fun to read though.

Looks like good deal, get something of value for Richardson.  Never made sense to have Richardson, Wilk, and Williams, forcing one out of position.  Would've rather dealt Wilk but impossible with contract foolishly gave him last offseason.  Looks like a good move to make best out of circumstances Macc created.

Archived