Darnold, Allen, Rosen

Titan24

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

We need this every week.

Thanks.

Yes. A thread that will highlight and track intriguing college players every week, so we can actually feel hopeful about the future while watching football. God knows we won't get that feeling while watching the Jets this season.

4 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I usually don't watch much college football but I'm going to try and watch as much of these guys as I can. I'd suggest people download an app called The Score. You can favorite leagues, teams or individual players so it will remind you of games and send stat alerts. I favorited the top 10 QB's.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

This is amazing, what a great idea.  Thanks for the heads up!

Who is the darkhorse 8th ranked QB right now?

We should watch HIM, because Macc is smarter than everyone else and will pick this future HOF'er fo sho.

With that great new 2nd round pick we have.  1st round is for D-Ends and Safeties, the positions that really matter in this league.

15 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I usually don't watch much college football but I'm going to try and watch as much of these guys as I can. I'd suggest people download an app called The Score. You can favorite leagues, teams or individual players so it will remind you of games and send stat alerts. I favorited the top 10 QB's.

Just want to comment on this again. Just downloaded and set this up.  This app is slick, really nice layout and super easy to use.  You are an asset to this community no matter what anyone else says about you! :P

Just want to comment on this again. Just downloaded and set this up.  This app is slick, really nice layout and super easy to use.  You are an asset to this community no matter what anyone else says about you!

No problem! Just realized that you have to favorite the teams in order to get the 15 min heads up on games starting though. FYI.

48 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

For those interested:

1. Sam Darnold:

Western Michigan @ USC  Sat. 9/2 5pm  Awful Game 

Pac12 Network

2. Josh Rosen:

Texas A&M @ UCLA. Sunday 9/3 7:30   Good match up

FOX

3. Josh Allen:

Wyoming @ Iowa. Sat. 9/2 Noon   Good Match up

Big Ten Network

2 good matchup and 1 terrible game 

48 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

For once I'm going to watch college ball.  How does one "acquire" access to good quality college football streams? I can't seem to find a subreddit for college football streaming lol

Goatdee.net 

I got that hook-up bruh.

16 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

No. Not even close.

Look, I don't care if you love or hate the guy, nor do I care to debate it, but he has the potential to be a 1st round pick.  If there are people who don't watch a lot of CFB looking for QBs who might be on the NFL radar next year, he is certainly one.

58 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Oklahoma State.

You should pry track Luke Falk for Washington State as well.

56 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

And Lamar Jackson/Louisville

I'd pass on both of those 2

But would definitely add Rudolph

No one does well coming from air raid, and I can see Jackson falling very far.

Hes a college qb

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Who is the darkhorse 8th ranked QB right now?

We should watch HIM, because Macc is smarter than everyone else and will pick this future HOF'er fo sho.

With that great new 2nd round pick we have.  1st round is for D-Ends and Safeties, the positions that really matter in this league.

I can think of a million thinks to knock Macc for, Leonard Williams and Jamal Adams aren't on that list for me.  

27 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Not liking this Browning kid so far. No arm strength, all passes over 15 yards are floaters and he's missed open receivers. Just one game but not impressed esp since Rutgers isn't exactly a powerhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I think he's very good, but yeah, not a great arm.  Actually reminds me a lot of Pennington.

2 hours ago, Titan24 said:

For those interested:

1. Sam Darnold:

Western Michigan @ USC  Sat. 9/2 5pm

Pac12 Network

2. Josh Rosen:

Texas A&M @ UCLA. Sunday 9/3 7:30

FOX

3. Josh Allen:

Wyoming @ Iowa. Sat. 9/2 Noon

Big Ten Network

Very cool thank you.  I was going to look that info up tomorrow morning.

2 hours ago, Titan24 said:

For those interested:

1. Sam Darnold:

Western Michigan @ USC  Sat. 9/2 5pm

Pac12 Network

2. Josh Rosen:

Texas A&M @ UCLA. Sunday 9/3 7:30

FOX

3. Josh Allen:

Wyoming @ Iowa. Sat. 9/2 Noon

Big Ten Network

Honestly, if this goes here -- why do we have a draft forum? Are you that lazy, or worried about being noticed?

In a related note - I got this IPTV box tonight, and now get every NCAA game. I watched Fordham tonight.... Fordham people. 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Remove Rosen he is a douche loser who won't get drafted round 1, and a MUST add that most of you haven't heard of, but might be top 5'pick next year is 

Auburn QB Jarrett Stidham

Stidham can be very good but will be hurt by playing against a tough SEC schedule . Another guy to keep an eye on is Tanner Lee for Nebraska.

Archived