Sign in to follow this  
Titan24

Darnold, Allen, Rosen

Personally speaking, I play out the season, see where the team end up pick wise and make my selection based on that. The Jets need to find a Franchise QB , a Franchise LT and an upper echelon edge rusher for this team . It's best to find these type of players in the 1st round, but sometimes you get lucky later on .  In this coming draft, the opportunity exist to add one of these 3 positions in the 1st round and continue adding talent to the roster .

Everyone is excited about the chance to add the QB, but Mike McGlinchey could solidify the LT position for us for a good while . KU's Armstrong or Harold Landry could give us that edge rusher we have been looking for . Then there's The 2 Oklahoma QBs .

The Jets will fill a premium position need in round 1 of the upcoming draft, and that's how you build for sustain excellence .

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Far be it of me to get in the middle of the fight or the century between Lupz and Paradise but Paradise is 100% correct on one point, that being the gimicky offense comments.  If as stated Lupz was taking a shot at the offense that Faulk is running one year after TOTALLY discounting that point in regards to Mahoomes then that is an issue in evaluation.  It is either a factor or it isn't and it should not one day be a factor because I do not favor one qb and the next day be no factor because I do favor another QB.