Brissett traded to Colts

JetFanatic

New Colts GM is sticking his neck out a bit on this one -- he will get barbecued in the court of public opinion if Brissett does a Kevin O'Connell impression in Indy while Dorsett turns into Deion Branch in the Patriots system.  But if Brissett can tread water for a couple of games while Luck is out and Dorsett struggles to pick up the Pats offense, the deal will look great for Indy.  

8 minutes ago, varjet said:

This shows the value of being in the QB draft and development business.  The Patriots were able to fill a need by trading a meh QB.  

Jacoby Brissett is not a Meh QB. Teams don't trade for Meh QBs because if they did, someone would want Bryce Petty . Right now, Petty and Hack are meh QBs .  

Jacoby Brissett is not a Meh QB. Teams don't trade for Meh QBs because if they did, someone would want Bryce Petty . Right now, Petty and Hack are meh QBs .  

I agree that Jacoby has shown more than the others but Hack is far from a new QB. He is more like an "is he even a QB?". Remember when Bridgewater went down they inquired about trading for Petty, not Hack.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I was out this afternoon at HomeDepot with a Jets t-shirt and hat on  and saw a guy wearing a NE jersey with this on the back I just looked at him and laughed.....

Really dude.

Image result for sons of belichick shirt

Bogus // They couldn't even spell BB's name correctly.

#suckforsam

7 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Sure because we all know how common it is for hof coaches to trade young franchise QBs for under performing wide receivers. 

So again in your simple minded black and white world a QB prospect is either a JAG or a franchise QB and nothing in between.  No one has used the term franchise QB to describe Brissett except you.  Go ahead and continue to fabricate ridiculous hyperbolic points to argue against as you have nothing of substance offer.

On 9/3/2017 at 10:33 AM, legler82 said:

So again in your simple minded black and white world a QB prospect is either a JAG or a franchise QB and nothing in between.  No one has used the term franchise QB to describe Brissett except you.  Go ahead and continue to fabricate ridiculous hyperbolic points to argue against as you have nothing of substance offer.

Simple minded black and white world lol ....you really should learn how to play nicer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2017 at 4:40 PM, ScarletKnight89 said:

Which isnt saying much. I'd much rather give guys Stewart, Hansen, Peake and Anderson a shot in a lost season over Dorsett. 

Agree. They need to be on the field all season, same with Petty.

Archived