Scouting the qbs for next year thread

Joe W. Namath

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/9/2017 at 10:59 PM, Lupz27 said:

The Stidham train just got derailed in a big way, kid has a huge hill to climb to get back into the conversation.

Stidham picked the wrong school to transfer to in regards to his NFL future.  Auburn's offense is an option short of the triple option.

UCLA team is not worthy of a QB with Rosen's talent. No way he stays in school another year. Darnold could decide to stay in school because winning is fun and no matter which NFL team takes him, he's going to lose for awhile. I hope he wins  the national championship because I really get the feeling that unless he does, he will seriously consider staying in school to try to win one next season.

20 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

UCLA team is not worthy of a QB with Rosen's talent. No way he stays in school another year. Darnold could decide to stay in school because winning is fun and no matter which NFL team takes him, he's going to lose for awhile. I hope he wins  the national championship because I really get the feeling that unless he does, he will seriously consider staying in school to try to win one next season.

Darnold will only get worse in this new offense.

He's already losing fans left and right. 

12 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

The 49ers and bears are worse then us, we won’t even get 1 or 2 pick

The 49ers are better than us we couldn't ever put up 39 points, or hang with the Seahawks and I suspect the Bears are too once they get that stiff Glennon out of there. They were possessions away from beating the Falcons. If Trubisky comes in and plays like he did in preseason they'll have no worries about winning some games.

23 minutes ago, Toua77 said:

The 49ers are better than us we couldn't ever put up 39 points, or hang with the Seahawks and I suspect the Bears are too once they get that stiff Glennon out of there. They were possessions away from beating the Falcons. If Trubisky comes in and plays like he did in preseason they'll have no worries about winning some games.

I don't know.  The bears schedule is pretty tough.  49rs are implementing their tank plan and their GM/coach have 6 year contracts.  Don't sleep on the browns who also don't look that strong.

3 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I would imagine both of these kids really want to go to the Niners.

Both Cali kids, niners have good ownership, offensive coach.

Could either of them do a Eli and force themselves there

The Niners have great ownership?  I think that would be news to Niners fans.

23 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I would imagine both of these kids really want to go to the Niners.

Both Cali kids, niners have good ownership, offensive coach.

Could either of them do a Eli and force themselves there

Disagree as to Rosen. That kid wants to play on the biggest stage. I honestly think if he had his choice of the teams likely to have a top pick, he would select the Jets.

28 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

I don't know.  The bears schedule is pretty tough.  49rs are implementing their tank plan and their GM/coach have 6 year contracts.  Don't sleep on the browns who also don't look that strong.

If the bears are picking near the top, they'll take Barkley. They already have their QB.

Archived