Film Review: Jets vs Eagles preseason game

joerb31

In practice Jalin Marshall drops everything thrown to him but in his defense when it comes to games he makes some pretty tough catches.  His ability to run and create yards after the catch is another part of his game that I love.  If he can be more consistent ,which would help with consistent QB play, having a guy like him and Stewart can be dangerous.

I think Chad Hansen is going to be a gamer.  I've said it before but I love this kids game.  This receiving corp is young but if can improve together and we get a  young competent quarterback I think this offense can be fun and dangerous.  By next season it could very well be whatever top rookie QB we draft throwing it to Enunwa/Anderson/Stewart/Kearse/Hansen ----- ASJ/Leggett/Tye.  I love that potential with some game experience.

Looking down the line I think in the draft it has to be QB... LT...OLB...CB.  And lets not forget about all the money we have to sign free agents imagine a guy like Allen Robinson gets added to this team.  This team is going to look a LOT different next year!  Here's to the younguns showing improvement.  That's all I personally want.

Archived