Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highly doubt scum just happened to target the player who was protected last night . Odds on that are pretty slim on day 1. Some seem dead set on claiming this is not a cult game based on lack of evidence and that's a good strategy if they actually are part of the cult.

2 most outspoken on this not being a cult game or not enough evidence are JIF and Ape this does not make them guilty but a little push in their direction couldn't hurt.

Make no mistake Ape is voting me to get me active a little nudge if you will. I like JC as scum and I'm going to keep my vote on him just like i did on day 1. 

Vote JC

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The cult convo is moot until we see proof. Those speculating and running theories after the scene are suspect. 

AJ and LZM are just flooding the game with nonsense DM play. Good if they are scum, but otherwise useless. 

Nobody else is really scum hunting.

derp

I can vote either...agreed...the cult hyperbole is garbage until we have proof...wish Smash was more active.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Highly doubt scum just happened to target the player who was protected last night . Odds on that are pretty slim on day 1. Some seem dead set on claiming this is not a cult game based on lack of evidence and that's a good strategy if they actually are part of the cult.

2 most outspoken on this not being a cult game or not enough evidence are JIF and Ape this does not make them guilty but a little push in their direction couldn't hurt.

Make no mistake Ape is voting me to get me active a little nudge if you will. I like JC as scum and I'm going to keep my vote on him just like i did on day 1. 

Vote JC

Speak of the devil...run and hide you two-bit scum...why you so passive aggressive?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote JC

Derp. I am absolutely not one of the 2 most outspoken about cult. Total bs. I said discussing it is moot. Several others have discussed it for pages.

Vote JC

Can you explain your case on JC again?

And are you saying that if it's a cult game, you'd suspect people like JiF or Ape, but if it's standard you like JC for scum?

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

BTW read the post again. I said you were saying it was not a cult game

Derp. BTW I didn't say one thing or the other. I said speculation is moot. I said this once.

So you lied about me being one of the most outspoken about it. Then, when caught in the lie, you lie about what I said.

Dont bother me anymore with this. In voting you. No amount of hissy fit Smash melt is going to effect that.

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

Game is stagnant. LZM can't keep his sh*t straight for a span of a page. SMC fizzled out after a hot start and is oddly specific in his role spec. Dunnie hasn't done anything but opportunistically vote Nolder. Smash is a D2 no show. Dice has faded. Hallia is MIA

great game guys. I'd lynch anyone named above minus Nolder 

sorry I was a bit behind and couldn't get caught up at work today

still think nolder is the way to go

On 9/9/2017 at 7:41 PM, Nolder said:

No you're definitely retarded. I asked why you were being brought up because I wanted to see a case against you. Responding by saying "why not?" Is not an explanation let alone a counter point to a point I never made in the first place. Defending such an unintelligent reply is retarded. And that's all before you claimed for no reason whatsoever.

On 9/9/2017 at 7:46 PM, Nolder said:

Seriously guys, I am sick of this sh*t. I don't think I can express in text how much it actually pisses me off when you guys claim early for no reason. What is the point of having roles? You just tell scum who they should and shouldn't kill first every game anyway. 

Like seriously you give ******* roadmaps for how scum should kill. When is the last time we played a game where players gave any ****s about providing cover for a doc or cop instead of claiming to save their own ass? 

**** it no wonder Pac is claiming scum every game. 

This is directed at Spoot. Not sure Nolder go's this hard at him if Nolder is scum knowing Spooty is town. Nolder seems genuinely frustrated here and we already know he hates claiming. Yes Im in page 15 catching up. 

13 hours ago, A.J. said:

Game is stagnant. LZM can't keep his sh*t straight for a span of a page. SMC fizzled out after a hot start and is oddly specific in his role spec. Dunnie hasn't done anything but opportunistically vote Nolder. Smash is a D2 no show. Dice has faded. Hallia is MIA

great game guys. I'd lynch anyone named above minus Nolder 

Obviously Dice is going through RL stuff that is very understandable, and  Smash is always a low activity player due to work.  But the other absences are indeed weird.  No idea where @Hallia went.  @Dunnie might not understand yet that just placing a vote isn't enough, since he's brand new to Mafia as far as I know. 

This might speak to the game being a relatively vanilla setup as promised.  As Pac mentioned in the signup thread, vanilla games don't always play well here at JN because, for some reason, some people need roles to be "motivated".

I never really understood that mentality.  Whether you have a good role or not there's no reason for a dip in activity level. 

On 9/11/2017 at 4:07 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

If this is really a cult game I'm mentally checking out.  The only person who likes cult games is Pac, and he's an a$$hole who no one likes. 

80 is either town or literally going 180 on his " follow me" scum persona. I do share the sentiment though. 

On 9/11/2017 at 4:34 PM, Nolder said:

I just ******* hate cults man. But whatever let the CL manipulate you. It'll come back to bite him eventually either way so I'm not fussed.

This pretty much bitch stomped whatever Town cred you earned early. Now your an amorphous tub to of not sure goo. This is a useless post for town to make. People have already said this and you said earlier you wouldn't discuss it. I'm getting a cranky Need to rub one out and nap vibe from you. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This pretty much bitch stomped whatever Town cred you earned early. Now your an amorphous tub to of not sure goo. This is a useless post for town to make. People have already said this and you said earlier you wouldn't discuss it. I'm getting a cranky Need to rub one out and nap vibe from you. 

I didn't want to discuss it on D1. It was pointless and a distraction. I had no evidence. Now I have evidence, no night kill.

On 9/11/2017 at 4:36 PM, SMC said:

Gaming the setup if "cult" aspects means there's 1 egg-laying Queen and three warriors (regular aliens).  The eggs release the facehuggers, which attack other players and implant an embryo.  I'm thinking, mechanics wise, that the impregnated do not know that they've been attacked.  Otherwise there is nothing stopping an impregnated soldier (i.e.) from announcing he or she is impregnated. Now, to make it cool, the unknowingly pregnated soldier will, perhaps, in one day cycle become a full blown warrior (i.e., scum).

So scum would have a night choice: impregnate or kill. Perhaps it alternates a night or they can't use both on a single night for balance.

I still like my foursome until we hit scum, so I'm happy with either AJ or Nolder.

Vote SMC

20 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Dunnie is probably vanilla and has no idea what to do beyond voting.

Understandable as a newbie. He needed some guiding role for his first game like cop or doc.

If he was scum SMC would have coached him up good in the scum thread. SMC coaches people up in the dead thread even. 

Archived