Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Highly doubt scum just happened to target the player who was protected last night . Odds on that are pretty slim on day 1. Some seem dead set on claiming this is not a cult game based on lack of evidence and that's a good strategy if they actually are part of the cult.

2 most outspoken on this not being a cult game or not enough evidence are JIF and Ape this does not make them guilty but a little push in their direction couldn't hurt.

Make no mistake Ape is voting me to get me active a little nudge if you will. I like JC as scum and I'm going to keep my vote on him just like i did on day 1. 

Vote JC

I could probably vote smash for this fence sitting fluff post and then ultimately not doing a damn thing different than D1.  This was 100% a let me check in so I'm not in light post and bury my vote on JC.  Big time ping.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp. I am absolutely not one of the 2 most outspoken about cult. Total bs. I said discussing it is moot. Several others have discussed it for pages.

It was actually me and 80 who pretty much started the, I'm not going to act like this is cult until we know this is cult, stance.

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

LZM (5) - 80, AJ, JC, Nolder, SMC

Nolder (3) - Dice, LZM, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

JC (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Crusher

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

30mins and this is the VC

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Honestly my vote is where it is right now as much out of self preservation as it is want to lynch LZM.

I am willing to switch but not if I think someone is going to snipe kill me.

I'll switch to SMC and heed Crushers advice if you will?

Archived