Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

5 minutes ago, LZM said:

As the last few rays of light disappear beyond the horizon, they hissed in glee. For they knew something the humans did not. The sun was not to return. The humans were to live there last few days in running blindly in terror, and there prayers for light were not to be heard.

*their x2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

LZM can no longer hug in an extra loving sort of way. He was...

Hide contents

A face hugger, Mafia Goon

That's what I get for giving someone the benefit of the doubt I guess. Well, as the old saying goes...

17 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you didn't want to discuss it D1.

really? they WHY do a post that is filled with comments about cult?

so you gonna start with this stupidity too?

its kinda hard to lurk when im asleep. page was open on my puter but I was in my bed at midnight when you seem to think I was online

you didn't want to discuss it D1.

really? they WHY do a post that is filled with comments about cult?

That's not accurate. A post filled with comments about cult? Really? That's how you describe saying "please don't be a cult" over and over? A misrep if I've ever seen one.

I believe I've already said this but shortly after making the post I regretted it. It was distracting and stupid and I own that. I tried repeatedly D1 to shut the conversation down.

so you gonna start with this stupidity too?

its kinda hard to lurk when im asleep. page was open on my puter but I was in my bed at midnight when you seem to think I was online

Geez, defensive much?

16 minutes ago, LZM said:

As the last few rays of light disappear beyond the horizon, they hissed in glee. For they knew something the humans did not. The sun was not to return. The humans were to live there last few days in running blindly in terror, and there prayers for light were not to be heard.

Dude this is Aliens not Pitch Black. Go troll SMC in the dead thread.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That's not accurate. A post filled with comments about cult? Really? That's how you describe saying "please don't be a cult" over and over? A misrep if I've ever seen one.

I believe I've already said this but shortly after making the post I regretted it. It was distracting and stupid and I own that. I tried repeatedly D1 to shut the conversation down.

Geez, defensive much?

this is something that sh*ts me. I bitch at zander whenever he does it too. its dumb and inaccurate

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

this is something that sh*ts me. I bitch at zander whenever he does it too. its dumb and inaccurate

Ok well I didn't know. Now I do.

And I swear to god if you're lying scum like LZM was I am holding a grudge like I did with Verbal. I waited like two years to shoot that a$$hole don't think I wont do it to you too.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok well I didn't know. Now I do.

And I swear to god if you're lying scum like LZM was I am holding a grudge like I did with Verbal. I waited like two years to shoot that a$$hole don't think I wont do it to you too.

dude that time works out to be like midnight my time   on a work night.  believe me I was in bed. and I already told you my role

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

youre an Idiot :)

Activity consists of posts, so which post of the very few I made on day 1 pointed you in the direction of me being scum ? Or did you just pull that out of your ass like normal?

Derp. The one that pinged.

I like that you are telegraphing that you know I'm town in your reactions THO.

7 hours ago, A.J. said:

I'm ok with this. I think LZM is a good shot too

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Vote SMC

its happening 

lol, I told you guys that LZM was scum on D1 when he rando-distance voted Smash, now looking at LZM's flip, and Smash's reaction to me voting him (and him subconsciously reacting to me like he knows I'm town) it proves that Smash is scum, and AJ is a lock as scum after this dance too.

i'm literally not paying attention, got laid off yesterday, and have 3 scum for you - just follow the blueprint

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, I told you guys that LZM was scum on D1 when he rando-distance voted Smash, now looking at LZM's flip, and Smash's reaction to me voting him (and him subconsciously reacting to me like he knows I'm town) it proves that Smash is scum, and AJ is a lock as scum after this dance too.

i'm literally not paying attention, got laid off yesterday, and have 3 scum for you - just follow the blueprint

laid off??  that sux bro!

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm still confused as to why Crusher wanted to switch. It's a good thing he died because I would have gone after him for it.

I don't blame him - I thought SMC was scummy for how he went at you D1 and then fizzled out and then his overly specific role spec D2.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

you're as dumb as you look

17 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

hang on  so now ure like theres no cult?  why?

Didn't you see the flip? There's a mafia goon that died.

I was wrong. There clearly is no cult.

The lack of deaths N1 probably had something to do with the extra deaths at the end of D2.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey now you got more time for mafia!

Kidding, trying to lighten the mood. Sorry about that man.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Didn't you see the flip? There's a mafia goon that died.

I was wrong. There clearly is no cult.

The lack of deaths N1 probably had something to do with the extra deaths at the end of D2.

This I imagine. Like one night the scum have to pick someone and then the kill is delayed until the end of the next phase (for the chest bursting ones). It takes some time after the face huggers get a hold of someone for the new alien to come out.

Incubators IE for baby aliens, they're born by exploding out of humans @Dicetosser

Archived