Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It's a fair question to ask. All most of us know is that there haven't been any deaths when Day opened, and so far only one town death by something at the end of Day 2. I assume there will probably be another when D3 ends - but if you are telling the truth I doubt you blocked anything because I doubt you were ever a target for scum before now

still a big IF. The lack of counter claim is the only thing that really helps you 

I don't think I blocked anything either ...I still have not figured whats going on at night 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok lol whatever Smash all I was trying to do was understand your point of view and give you as much leeway as you needed. Clearly that's not good enough.

I don't know why AJ unvoted you but someone needs to throw the hammer. Go to the dead thread and cool the **** down.

Vote Smash

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

here's a tidbit for ya ...how many times has Ape forgot to say Derp ? His so called PR ..... 2, 3 times maybe ? I can think of 2 right off the top of my head yet hes still here. Don't Mods kill players for missing numerous PR's yet Ape is still here. How is that ?

Derp, what does this have to do with anything? Mods don't kill players for missing PR, they penalize. Never EVER seen a modkill over s missed PR. Also the few times I missed saying derp were when I talked about my layoff, not game sh*t.

Also, thus neither confirms or denies whether I gave one.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Not really. Maybe he's just ******* around and having fun with the game. Maybe he's 3rd party. Maybe he's using this game to see what he can get away with for a future game. I dunno but I think he's an easy lynch so I am ok with just ignoring it for now.

This is logical.

I'm not unvoting Smash. If he wants to piss about 'every game thus that wahhhhh', then he should also own that every single time he gets prodded he flips the **** out.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok lol whatever Smash all I was trying to do was understand your point of view and give you as much leeway as you needed. Clearly that's not good enough.

I don't know why AJ unvoted you but someone needs to throw the hammer. Go to the dead thread and cool the **** down.

Vote Smash

AJ unvoted because they are both scum. Derp

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

AJ I'm cool with questions I really am But when I get asked the same questions over and over that have already been covered within the last 20 minutes it begins to get a bit annoying. 

Your tantrums are the only annoyance, you ******* baby. Derp.

Vote Smash

so you are putting the unccd doc claim in hammer range nolder?

If Smash flips scum I am going to kick myself for having even bothered. I should have just said "whatever beef you have self voting isn't the answer, now die" and been done with it.

I really feel like I stretched my hand out to Smash and not only did he slap it away, he got up and kicked me in the balls for my trouble.

What a jerk.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

You know, at this rate I think that's probably true. 

AJ has outright defended and angled to help scum by muddling my case on LZM D1, then hopping off LZM at deadline, and now inviting smash. He's basically playing the scum can't be this obvious angle... waving the old scum duck in our faces. Derp

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp, what does this have to do with anything? Mods don't kill players for missing PR, they penalize. Never EVER seen a modkill over s missed PR. Also the few times I missed saying derp were when I talked about my layoff, not game sh*t.

This is logical.

I'm not unvoting Smash. If he wants to piss about 'every game thus that wahhhhh', then he should also own that every single time he gets prodded he flips the **** out.

Ape I was just asking IF mods killed players for not using post restrictions numerous times. Not sure how they would be penalized though 

If Smash flips scum I am going to kick myself for having even bothered. I should have just said "whatever beef you have self voting isn't the answer, now die" and been done with it.

I really feel like I stretched my hand out to Smash and not only did he slap it away, he got up and kicked me in the balls for my trouble.

What a jerk.

Bottom line Nolder arguments or not I revealed and I'm un-countered . I think you're scum for the way you questioned things that were already covered

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is logical.

Pretty ******* stuipid but that par for the course with you

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

AJ unvoted because they are both scum. Derp

LOL since I revealed Doc and Im un countered More stupid by a stupid player

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Your tantrums are the only annoyance, you ******* baby. Derp.

heres why I called you stupid because all you do every game is insult after insult and you dilute the thraed with pure bullsh*t to ram youre agenda down peoples throat with relentless stupidity. Now its a post Restriction LOL

Help your partner Nolder he needs it.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape I was just asking IF mods killed players for not using post restrictions numerous times. Not sure how they would be penalized though 

No, you implied it's common practice in the form of question. You weren't soliciting genuine answers, you were deflecting. Derp.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Pretty ******* stuipid but that par for the course with you

LOL since I revealed Doc and Im un countered More stupid by a stupid player

heres why I called you stupid because all you do every game is insult after insult and you dilute the thraed with pure bullsh*t to ram youre agenda down peoples throat with relentless stupidity. Now its a post Restriction LOL

Help your partner Nolder he needs it.

Calls me stupid, cries about name calling, has the audacity to complain about redundancy. This is another scum tell.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No, you implied it's common practice in the form of question. You weren't soliciting genuine answers, you were deflecting. Derp.

Calls me stupid, cries about name calling, has the audacity to complain about redundancy. This is another scum tell.

but you are stupid so there's that, 

Keep your vote on me dumbass

and FWIW it was a question as to whether or not mods kill in that situation sorry it was not literal enough for you and your dumb monkey brain

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Nolder Sorry you got mad cause I came in and voted you after and inactive day 2 but I think you are the one who needs to get over it because your vote switch that got SMC lynched was a pivotal play in the game right at the deadline I explained that but hey Im an Idiot right ?

Yes. Derp.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Vote Nolder

Another scum tell, forgets to vote who he is calling scum while flailing around as omgus scum. That's about 4 scum tells you've hit, plus LZM stupidly voting you D1, then flailing in over-rationalizing it.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

but you are stupid so there's that, 

Keep your vote on me dumbass

and FWIW it was a question as to whether or not mods kill in that situation sorry it was not literal enough for you and your dumb monkey brain

Insults don't re-frame your statement, retard. Back pedaling is your go-to.derp

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yes. Derp.

Another scum tell, forgets to vote who he is calling scum while flailing around as omgus scum. That's about 4 scum tells you've hit, plus LZM stupidly voting you D1, then flailing in over-rationalizing it.

Dummy pretty obvious you and buddy nolder are not town by waiting for a stupid townie to come in and hammer me LOL

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

here's a tidbit for ya ...how many times has Ape forgot to say Derp ? His so called PR ..... 2, 3 times maybe ? I can think of 2 right off the top of my head yet hes still here. Don't Mods kill players for missing numerous PR's yet Ape is still here. How is that ?

Pretty obvious Im not sure by saying "DONT MODS" if it was a sure thing I would have said MODS ALWAYS KILL MISSED PR's 

Dummy

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but there's no mistaking who the idiot is. Derp hole.

enough with the bullsh*t 

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

GOtta admire Smash for putting on s show. Derp.

If you were town no way in hell you keep that vote on me @L-1

Archived