Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

On 9/14/2017 at 7:52 PM, Smashmouth said:

I dont like the fact you missed my blatant hints either. Should I reveal for you clowns or should I just go to work and let the cards fall where they may ? You tell me townie idiots

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Never said I hinted the role earlier in the game I hinted it a few pages before fully revealing trying not to have to claim Doc. Stop making sh*t up. It was not a subtle hint either it was quite obvious but the way people read posts in this game most probably missed it anyhow and that's what I was figuring would happen when I did it.

@A.J. when the Mod claims a vanilla game that can include a Doc and a Cop just not a bunch of other roles. What exactly do you think a vanilla game is ? No roles at all ? Come on man you are making statements like a noob TBH.

Derp hole. Semantics. Above is what you said about hinting. I said "earlier in the game" because I have no idea when/where you did it. Don't try to spin it as me "making sh*t up". Clarity on this only makes it worse, imo. Given that there were no deaths at night, a doc would assume he'd been targeted - thus meaning that scum knows who he is. So, there's no reason to "hint" a doc claim as a townie. That said, there's plenty reason to hint at one as scum preparing to fake claim it.

Trust me, I've considered playing this by the book and unvoting you, but you've hit one tell after another while flailing about. So, I'm trusting my gut. If wrong, oh well. It's been a tough week here, last thing I'm going to beat myself up over is being wrong about this.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, sh*tsure Kamimash*ta said:

one calls lzm town and in the next lzm scum what is this nonsense???. AJ making me feel really good about my read on him with his vote on pac.

Not sure what you're talking about here, in bold.

23 minutes ago, sh*tsure Kamimash*ta said:

Oh I get it. This is a sh*tty rp forum. Welcome to brazil!

Also unsure what you're implying here.

Derp.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Smash (4) - Jif, Ape, JC, Nolder

nolder (3) - 80, Smash, Dice

AJ (2) -  Pac, SK

Pac (1) - AJ

with 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Alright, if this is accurate - I'll go by the book: vote AJ

Smash can be revisited. He's isolated. I'm okay with that, I don't need to repeat where I stand on him.

I also think Pac is avoiding the Smash train entirely and camping on AJ because they are scum mates. So yea... derp a loo....

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp hole. Semantics. Above is what you said about hinting. I said "earlier in the game" because I have no idea when/where you did it. Don't try to spin it as me "making sh*t up". Clarity on this only makes it worse, imo. Given that there were no deaths at night, a doc would assume he'd been targeted - thus meaning that scum knows who he is. So, there's no reason to "hint" a doc claim as a townie. That said, there's plenty reason to hint at one as scum preparing to fake claim it.

Trust me, I've considered playing this by the book and unvoting you, but you've hit one tell after another while flailing about. So, I'm trusting my gut. If wrong, oh well. It's been a tough week here, last thing I'm going to beat myself up over is being wrong about this.

Yes, I immediately contradicted this... so what? Like I said, it's been a rough week. 

Duh duh duh duhhh..... 

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You had no idea yet you went with it any how like an Idiot. It was a few pages before like just a few hours before so that does not constitute earlier in the game . You were also trying to make it look like i was bread crumbing my role which was more bullsh*t from you since I never did that at all. You did say bread crumbing right ?

If youre going to make a case at least go back and read before you spurt out some bullsh*t.

The only tell Im hitting with you is exposing all your bullsh*t for what it is then you call it a scum tell. 

I hope people see through your bullsh*t also if you bothered to go back and read I only hinted when people started voting me ...Its not just me hinting for no apparent reason .

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@sh*tsure Kamimash*ta Welcome to JN..... I like you're style, very good points made. I can re-read AJ I think hes spewing a lot of crap but whats your take on Nolder since he was the tipping point on getting SMC lynched ? 

He gets town points for voting aj unfortunately he losses them all for being bad. Maybe I was too tunneled on aj. but it is undeniable that nolder played a role in smc lynch. what I think is concerning is that aj moved off lzm to voting with lzm at the very last second. All I know for sure is that aj needs death. I can see a universe where smc is pushed by scum for a lynch. for the life of me I can't see what mistake lzm made that nolder talks about. I also can't see why nolder would say you better hurry up to aj in thread it feels to blatant to me, or it could be that easy. I feel more comfortable with lynching aj.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

You had no idea yet you went with it any how like an Idiot. It was a few pages before like just a few hours before so that does not constitute earlier in the game . You were also trying to make it look like i was bread crumbing my role which was more bullsh*t from you since I never did that at all. You did say bread crumbing right ?

If youre going to make a case at least go back and read before you spurt out some bullsh*t.

The only tell Im hitting with you is exposing all your bullsh*t for what it is then you call it a scum tell. 

I hope people see through your bullsh*t also if you bothered to go back and read I only hinted when people started voting me ...Its not just me hinting for no apparent reason .

Jesus, this is quite a narrative, and yet you still aren't calling me scumid voting me. This is all scum tell for you. You don't need to open every response calling me an idiot, you thin-skinned dim witted mental case. You know the minute I say something back you'll be in tears.

derp.

1 hour ago, sh*tsure Kamimash*ta said:

He gets town points for voting aj unfortunately he losses them all for being bad. Maybe I was too tunneled on aj. but it is undeniable that nolder played a role in smc lynch. what I think is concerning is that aj moved off lzm to voting with lzm at the very last second. All I know for sure is that aj needs death. I can see a universe where smc is pushed by scum for a lynch. for the life of me I can't see what mistake lzm made that nolder talks about. I also can't see why nolder would say you better hurry up to aj in thread it feels to blatant to me, or it could be that easy. I feel more comfortable with lynching aj.

I basically initiated it. I'd lay a small amount of blame at Crusher's feet because without his input I wouldn't have went after SMC but SMC would not have been lynched without my push so the blame is mostly mine. All I can say is I haven't had a very good game.

RE: LZM mistake

He claimed to have mixed up Smash and SMC in a reads list he did. He said something like "I like his posts so far on D2" when Smash hadn't posted yet on D2. He blamed it on mobile eating his original post and I was gullible enough to believe him. Again another mistake on a long track of mistakes this game.

Private Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

Private Vasquez: [coy smile] No. Have you? 

Private Vasquez: Look, man. I only need to know one thing: WHERE THEY ARE.

Private Drake: Go, Vasquez. Kick ass.

Private Vasquez: Anytime, anywhere, man!

Private Hudson: Right, right. Somebody said "alien" she thought they said "illegal alien" and signed up!

Private Vasquez: **** you, man!

Private Hudson: Anytime, anywhere.

[hours later...]

[Vasquez is dragging herself in an air vent while shooting the beasts, her leg wounded. She knows she's low on ammo but she powers through. Gorman shows up trying to help her but to no avail. All that's left to do is buy the others more time. Gorman whips out a detonator. They both hold on to it]

Private Vasquez: You always were an a$$hole, Gorman!

[They both press down the button...]

AJ was blown into little bits. He was...

A soldier, Vanilla Townie

JiF was blown into little itty gay bits. He was...

Corporal Hicks, 1xWatcher

Archived