Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have been reading. Just lazy when it comes to posting. I'm only really active when I'm either excited, or I see something that no one else has pointed out, or someone directs a question at me. None of those have really happened yet.

How does this strike your fancy?

c4ThZ0H.gif

6 minutes ago, SMC said:

LZM, Halia, uhm 

Agree on LZM, and keeping my vote there.  Town-telling someone off of one post is a big-time scum-tell.  I've used that tactic before as scum.  

You can certainly catch someone as scum in 1 post, but I don't think 1 post, 1 sentence in length, is enough to declare someone town.  Unless of course you have more knowledge than the rest of us...

Waiting for Hallia to expand on her reads list beyond just her thoughts on Nolder.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Agree on LZM, and keeping my vote there.  Town-telling someone off of one post is a big-time scum-tell.  I've used that tactic before.  

You can certainly catch someone as scum in 1 post, but I don't think 1 post, 1 sentence in length, is enough to declare someone town.  Unless of course you have more knowledge than the rest of us...

This post was fine until it wasn't 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm saying the only reason it would make sense for someone to town-tell another player based on 1 post is if they're scum, and already KNOW they're town.  

I know what you're getting at. It just doesn't need to be said since you already alluded to it. Adding it at the end reads like smearing.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Seems like everyone is your buddy today AJ.

Who's scummy?

I'd like to think I can play this game without being a dick to everyone.

the better question is who I don't find scummy since there's so many more I don't have a good read on yet.

i think you're fine. Crusher and JC seem ok. 80's been pushing out as well as SMC though how they word things sometimes bugs me. Could be a stylistic thing.

hallia just started posting. LZM has some interesting reads. Dice isn't digging in. Pac is coasting. Ape hasn't posted since the intro. Dunnie lumped in on you and nothing else. Spoot hasn't said anything of substance.

did I miss anyone?

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Agree on LZM, and keeping my vote there.  Town-telling someone off of one post is a big-time scum-tell.  I've used that tactic before as scum.  

Waiting for Hallia to expand on her reads list beyond just her thoughts on Nolder.  

You are not giving scum vibes. Only needed this post to know that. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Where did I declare him town?! In case you might be confused, the word lean in reference to this game does not mean I'm certain. It means exactly what is says. I'm leaning toward Smash being town. As in like 60-40, maybe 70/30. 

And if that's your scum play then, whew, you must have a crappy W/L ratio as scum.

5 hours ago, SMC said:

Actually, Nolder, this discussion is substantive for D1.  We use D1 as we like, but gathering information is the underlying purpose.  This exchange is part of the collection.

We'll see how it plays out as the game progresses.

Interesting that Halia swoops in and gives a townie read on AJ, Nolder and JC.

derp a lerp

I don't get why people town-read so quickly. The primary goal of scum is to come across as town.

Anyway, the guy that voted for Smash looks like he's distancing from a scum mate. Not rational reason for why he chose Smash. 

unvote

Vote LZM

1 minute ago, LZM said:

Where did I declare him town?! In case you might be confused, the word lean in reference to this game does not mean I'm certain. It means exactly what is says. I'm leaning toward Smash being town. As in like 60-40, maybe 70/30. 

And if that's your scum play then, whew, you must have a crappy W/L ratio as scum.

herp a derp

Aren't you voting smash? I skimming. What am I missing here... ?

9 minutes ago, LZM said:

tenor.gif

Archived