Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Why do you claim scum every game?

IT's because you're both fags.

Wouldn't it be funny if they were both two distinct personalities trapped in the same body?

It would explain Ape's diarrhea after every time Pac took over the body for a while.

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Anyway, the guy that voted for Smash looks like he's distancing from a scum mate. Not rational reason for why he chose Smash. 

unvote

Vote LZM

So what's your "rational" reason for voting Crusher?

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Do you have a read on Smash?

herp al lerp ima derp

Yea, I have a read on the whole game. In fact, I've got the whole game figured out. Of course not, I'm barely paying attention. I'll develop my reads once the initial wave of patty cake subsides and I get a chance to dig into a few folks.

1 hour ago, LZM said:

A.) I've known him for 10+ years, B.) He's a sweaty ham planet, C.) My vote is on you

You haven't know Smash for a long time. I'm not sure what he's posted. So it looks like you're burying a vote on a townie - or distance voting a scum mate. Are you in fact voting him, or not? I saw you vote him, then I saw you say something about him being town. What's your actual position there - I'm asking now for the 2nd time - don't deflect again, you aren't built for phase 2 of this.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, I have a read on the whole game. In fact, I've got the whole game figured out. Of course not, I'm barely paying attention. I'll develop my reads once the initial wave of patty cake subsides and I get a chance to dig into a few folks.

Cmon now bakerman

I'm trying to follow your thinking. If LZM's vote looks like he's burying on a scum mate, I was wondering if you had also checked out Smash to get an impression of them. Or if you're just working with some sort of scum tell journal that you probably keep under your pillow at night.

20 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Nolder Brought up Cult first, 80 responded to him .... Who the **** cares... move on

squidderp a lalala lerp

This is a null post by Smash - if Smash is scum, and some is one of the dopes talking cult - then it's a fairly on-meta Smash/scum post to say "move on".

19 hours ago, SMC said:

I agree, except for the fact that Nolder initially claimed that he didn't bring it up first. That is the suspicious issue.

You'd think after all these years Nolder people would read Nolder's play as obtuse town trying to make himself live bait, not scum being obvious. Unfortunately, it's Nolderp. 50/50 shot of either being the case. For now, I'm going to say you're being mellow dramatic calling it suspicious. Find me something "real" to dig into.

4 hours ago, LZM said:

This is the only thing PAC has done that gives me the shivers. Nothing substantial, just gives me the heeby jeebies.

i don't like SMC digging away at the cult situation. Could be scum, could just be digging. Jury's still out. 

Okay, I'm seeing your posts now. I totally missed a handful of things you wrote while skimming. My bad.

4 hours ago, LZM said:

This is why I have a town lean on Smash. And don't worry. My vote won't be on him at DL.

Not a town post by Smash, as explained, but you're entitled. 

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Cmon now bakerman

I'm trying to follow your thinking. If LZM's vote looks like he's burying on a scum mate, I was wondering if you had also checked out Smash to get an impression of them. Or if you're just working with some sort of scum tell journal that you probably keep under your pillow at night.

Derp a lerp. Only thing under my pillow is a list of the real names and addresses of folks from this site I've hacked over the years, a rusty knife, and a jar of vaseline.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wouldn't it be funny if they were both two distinct personalities trapped in the same body?

It would explain Ape's diarrhea after every time Pac took over the body for a while.

derp a no homo

pac wishes he was inside of me errr day.

Ape. I didn't deflect. I answered you by pointing out what i already said in thread. 

Ill repeat myself for the visually impaired. I voted Smash at random. Then he posted something( I'm not going back to find it, I already did this crap once) that I liked. Makes me wanna see him as town. 

Unvote is not necessary. I do not have to unvote to vote again. Simple laziness is a sufficient reason to not unvote. 

So, is there anything else you would like to know, or can you use your eyeballs this time?

5 minutes ago, LZM said:

Shouldn't have to tag you. Do your damn job.

derp a lerp

hahaha, **** off - if you are going to continue to post benign sh*t assuming everyone knows who you are making points to, then you're going to become a monumental distraction because the game will become about people clarifying sh*t with you - rather than scum hunting

that being said, you'll make great bait

1 hour ago, LZM said:

deerpppp --- this post is a deflection 100%

Just now, LZM said:

Ape. I didn't deflect. I answered you by pointing out what i already said in thread. 

Ill repeat myself for the visually impaired. I voted Smash at random. Then he posted something( I'm not going back to find it, I already did this crap once) that I liked. Makes me wanna see him as town. 

Unvote is not necessary. I do not have to unvote to vote again. Simple laziness is a sufficient reason to not unvote. 

So, is there anything else you would like to know, or can you use your eyeballs this time?

The bold: You did.

The rest: Completely unnecessary jibber jabber by an obviously thin-skinned DMer.

Also, that's a reasonable question there bub. What is your reason for voting him? If my vote can't be random by your logic, then yours isn't either. Or do you wake up and take a shot of hypocrite with your breakfast?

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

derp a lerp

hahaha, **** off - if you are going to continue to post benign sh*t assuming everyone knows who you are making points to, then you're going to become a monumental distraction because the game will become about people clarifying sh*t with you - rather than scum hunting

that being said, you'll make great bait

13 minutes ago, LZM said:

Thin skinned? Ha, my boss makes you look like Taylor Swift and I deal with him six days a week. Move along little girl....

Advantage - Hooper

?width=500&version=1260983

6 hours ago, A.J. said:

Is that cause you drew a scum role? :(

no.

ok real reason and its an explanation not ATE. I buried my dad on Thursday. I made that post on the Friday. I didn't want to be  and still don't  anywhere tbh

im playing cause its nyns game and I will try but don't expect huge things cause I don't really care.

hardclaim  VT

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Do you guys still want cleavage pics every scene? I was joking but I'm a woman of my word :-P

just show them to me on Skype hun   this lot arnt worth them

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Right now I want to hear more from Dice, Pac, Hallia, and Smash.

Not necessarily in that order.

heres more from Dice   your vote and reason is stupid. I asked AJ a question for a response so I can start or maybe make a read on him nice and early.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

I hate this sites quoting system

@LZM   no its not the first time he has done this

I will totally hammer Pac if it comes to that. I'm kinda tired of his shtick, too. He's just fvcking with us, and, like 80, I don't appreciate being fvcked with.

2 minutes ago, LZM said:

Was he scum last time he did that? I can't see him being town, claiming scum, and that equaling up to your reaction.

He did this last game, but that game never finished and the setup was never revealed. IIRC Pac had also claimed Doc before that earlier in the game, then switched to claiming scum, then continued with that after the game was closed. He could be claiming as Town, just so that he can get away with claiming as Scum and create some WIFOM. But, despite his ability to pull his sh*t together late game, he really is just hurting Town right now.

42 minutes ago, LZM said:

I don't need to ask who you are talking about because I read. I suggest you try it. Or did you never surpass a 3rd grade reading level?

Stop skimming, pay attention, play the game. 

Sick burn, brah.

39 minutes ago, LZM said:

Thin skinned? Ha, my boss makes you look like Taylor Swift and I deal with him six days a week. Move along little girl....

Yeah, you're mos def reacting like you ain't mad.

35 minutes ago, LZM said:

Also, that's a reasonable question there bub. What is your reason for voting him? If my vote can't be random by your logic, then yours isn't either. Or do you wake up and take a shot of hypocrite with your breakfast?

Derpitty

It's a deflection. I wasn't even voting Crusher when you asked. I gave my reason. So, you're going back to the well on this for no reason other than obfuscation I assume.

Nothing you're posting serves the purpose of scum hunting. You're muddling the game because of your feelings.

Bub. 

Archived