Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Fair enough. 

I think that the "greatest scumhunter ever" voting for me for a "fake PR" rather than actually scum hunting is pretty damning. As I said to Smash, why would I as scum fake a PR, then mess up and hang myself out to dry? You guys know my work ethic as scum. Does that sound like me?

Well like I told Smash and he got mad at me fore and said I was making excuses for you, I never thought your PR (fake or not) indicated you were scum.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with the way the last couple pages look I'm glad I put no effort in..  it's pretty obvious I'm not scum but if it makes you happy lynch away.

Pretty sure I caught 80 in 1 post a few pages ago so I'll hang my hat on that and sign up next time I feel like playing.

Just now, Nolder said:

I think you're at L-1, not 100% sure though.

yeah I read the last couple pages and looks that way.  I was going to self vote but not after seeing it's 80 trying to lead my lynch..  he's scum.

so let someone else do it.

4 hours ago, G Ben said:

Hey, guys, what's up? I'm on my first cup of coffee, and there is some other stuff on the Internet I want to read (Broncos fan here, and we're still reveling in our victory over Dallas on the SB Nation Broncos blog), and I want to take my very first firearm ( a .22 pistol because starter gun) to the range today for the very first time, but I promise to catch up today (although it will mostly be a skimming of the game so far with notes taken for anything that jumps out at me) and join in. I will be active, but I work swing shifts and graveyards, so my activity might be at slightly off hours to yours. Also, I'm in the Denver area, so even when it's early for me, it's a bit later for you, assuming most of you are in NY, of course. 

tl;dr Hi! Gonna catch up and jump in with some content by the time I go to bed late tonight. 

gday tigger boy! 

So heres the deal  your slot has been completely useless. Convince me why I shouldn't continue the CFD I started on your predecessor

Just now, Dicetosser said:

gday tigger boy! 

So heres the deal  your slot has been completely useless. Convince me why I shouldn't continue the CFD I started on your predecessor

Because I'm Vanilla Town and am only finishing Page 11. Dunnie just didn't understand all the lingo and got overwhelmed and probably should have subbed out much sooner, but it is what it is.

read last 4 pages for giggles and these games really turn into sh-t shows when I'm not telling everyone whats what.

Ape and 80 look terrible yikes..

scum might want to finish me off before I get interested and decide to annihilate them.

Anyway, I'm not the guy I'm subbing for, so it is silly to lynch me for his inactivity. Unless you're scum, of course. Then I'm a great lynch, since you have to be getting close to parity by now, even with  LZM gone.

I'm stopping at Page 12 for now. Gonna shower and hit the range, then I'll get back to catching up. Not going to vote until I catch up. If that means not voting, okay. I'd rather not vote than take a blind guess, as it would be unfair to vote based on my initial reads 11 pages into the game.

10 hours ago, G Ben said:

Hey, guys, what's up? I'm on my first cup of coffee, and there is some other stuff on the Internet I want to read (Broncos fan here, and we're still reveling in our victory over Dallas on the SB Nation Broncos blog), and I want to take my very first firearm ( a .22 pistol because starter gun) to the range today for the very first time, but I promise to catch up today (although it will mostly be a skimming of the game so far with notes taken for anything that jumps out at me) and join in. I will be active, but I work swing shifts and graveyards, so my activity might be at slightly off hours to yours. Also, I'm in the Denver area, so even when it's early for me, it's a bit later for you, assuming most of you are in NY, of course. 

tl;dr Hi! Gonna catch up and jump in with some content by the time I go to bed late tonight. 

Welcome to JN!  

Getting the sense that 80 and Pac are scum, Pac doing his best to distance from 80 and also throw my hat in the ring as a lynch candidate because there's enough idiocy here to lynch me for a "fake PR". Smash being Pac's intended lynch leader, I'm sure.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, based on what you initially said - I figured you could summarize what he said. I didn't think you'd have to go find the things you agreed with. Keep going though, I'm playing the game the way it should be played, I'm talking it out with you.

The alternative is hissy fits, quitting and emo.

You want people to play mafia the right way? Then collaborate.

Good post.  Ape looks town.

6 hours ago, Pac said:

What's a vote count?  I'll self hammer if you want..  Forgot I was even still in this.

Interested to see if my suspicions about 80 and Ape were accurate.

Why 80?

You really think Ape is scum for the PR alone.  I just don't see that.  Can you explain?  

Archived