Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Ah, man that's some sh*tty genetics to go that gray at 31. That said they're not the worst genetics, some guys go bald. So it could be worse.

I don't mind it.  I've never been bothered by the idea of graying hair.  I just don't want to LOSE my hair.  Being that I'm at least 50 % Italian and have very thick hair, that seems unlikely. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I think he looks cute

:wub:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't mind it.  I've never been bothered by the idea of graying hair.  I just don't want to LOSE my hair.  Being that I'm at least 50 % Italian and have very thick hair, that seems unlikely. 

:wub:

My friends Italian father still has salt and pepper hair at 65 so odds are good on that end.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I know, I was comparing you to Spoot.  Just yesterday he claimed VT and offered himself up as a sacrifice in order to try to take out AJ. 

I don't claim anymore. You'll have to do it blind if you're doing it.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The similarity was that he was offering himself up as a lynch to get AJ, just as you're doing. 

I think there is a key difference. I'm not offering myself up I'm saying you should choose between the two of us today.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You kidding?  Self-deprecation is one of my favorite pastimes.  Just like self-defecation is one of the Ape's favorites. 

Same here. The only reason I stick around is to force myself to endure the Ape's occasional onslaught, as a sort of penitence for me being such a sh*tty person.

He makes me a better man.

3 hours ago, SMC said:

Gaming the setup if "cult" aspects means there's 1 egg-laying Queen and three warriors (regular aliens).  The eggs release the facehuggers, which attack other players and implant an embryo.  I'm thinking, mechanics wise, that the impregnated do not know that they've been attacked.  Otherwise there is nothing stopping an impregnated soldier (i.e.) from announcing he or she is impregnated. Now, to make it cool, the unknowingly pregnated soldier will, perhaps, in one day cycle become a full blown warrior (i.e., scum).

So scum would have a night choice: impregnate or kill. Perhaps it alternates a night or they can't use both on a single night for balance.

I still like my foursome until we hit scum, so I'm happy with either AJ or Nolder.

They've both pushed the cult agenda more than others.  I still don't like the interplay yesterday between LZM, AJ and Smash.  Seems contrived.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I like those odds. I suggest people split their votes between myself and AJ. I'll take the hit if he's really that much more believable than I am.

You really are making this harder than it needs...if there is a cult, eventually it shows itself, until then we hunt...really does make it look like you want to lead us down that rabbit hole.

Man, stupid smart phone ate my reads lists. You get the quick version.

80. Liked how he disregarded my attempts to lure him in anger. Also like how he didn't favor early cult talks. His reasons for voting me are flimsy. Probably town.

AJ- Soft defense of Nolder in early cult talks, seems to be playing the groups mediator role. Looking in several different directions, not focused on cult. Feels like a strong drive to solve.Probably town.

Ape- Don't like how he misconstrued everything I explained to him in a cut and dry manner, nor how he reacted to my attempt to draw out his anger. Also, PR might not be fake, or could be a creation as scum. Besides digging into me, haven't seen any drive to solve. Probably 3p/Scum

Crusher- A lot of bantering amongst friends, and not much drive to solve. I believe he was the first person to mention Apes "fake" PR. Sowing the seeds for chaos? I think so. Probably scum

Dice- Not much content but who can expect much in his shoes eh? What I have seen of his thought dont give me any insight. Need more. Null

Dunnie- Nothing. Null

Hallia- Soft defense of me noted. Not sure why? Care to explain? Playing middle of the board, seems to be indecisive. leaning scum.

JC- Has been around, plenty of dialogue. But nothing after my reread of yours sticks out to me. Need to focus more here on next reread.Null leaning town

Pac- Has claimed scum, which means nothing with past history of such. No drive to solve, Funny pics and witty remarks abound. Wouldn't mind seeing his head off his shoulders. 

Nolder- Keeps persisting in cult talks, and that is the only thing that sticks out to me. I doubt there is a cult, trying to lead us down the wrong tunnel man? Also don't like the coin toss option between you n AJ that you are pushing.I've changed my read on you.Probably scum

Smash- Much better quality D2. I liked his disregard of cult talk D1, I'm inclined to agree with him. Drive to solve is better today. Probably town.

JiF- liked where his vote was at EoD. Not much else sticks out other than hurricane damage! Hope all goes well for ya. Probably town.

SMC- I could go either way here. Don't like how he dug on Nolder at first, but during reread, I agree with a lot of the points you made during early cult talks. Gonna say I got No effin clue.

Now, I think I'm gonna go ahead and vote Nolder. I'd like to see this resolved. 

56 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You really are making this harder than it needs...if there is a cult, eventually it shows itself, until then we hunt...really does make it look like you want to lead us down that rabbit hole.

It doesn't need to be hard in the first place. The game lent itself to being cult from the getgo and the evidence already points towards that. You can hunt normally, my saying it's a cult game doesn't really change anything. Especially on D2.

Archived