Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LZM said:

Man, stupid smart phone ate my reads lists. You get the quick version.

80. Liked how he disregarded my attempts to lure him in anger. Also like how he didn't favor early cult talks. His reasons for voting me are flimsy. Probably town.

AJ- Soft defense of Nolder in early cult talks, seems to be playing the groups mediator role. Looking in several different directions, not focused on cult. Feels like a strong drive to solve.Probably town.

Ape- Don't like how he misconstrued everything I explained to him in a cut and dry manner, nor how he reacted to my attempt to draw out his anger. Also, PR might not be fake, or could be a creation as scum. Besides digging into me, haven't seen any drive to solve. Probably 3p/Scum

Crusher- A lot of bantering amongst friends, and not much drive to solve. I believe he was the first person to mention Apes "fake" PR. Sowing the seeds for chaos? I think so. Probably scum

Dice- Not much content but who can expect much in his shoes eh? What I have seen of his thought dont give me any insight. Need more. Null

Dunnie- Nothing. Null

Hallia- Soft defense of me noted. Not sure why? Care to explain? Playing middle of the board, seems to be indecisive. leaning scum.

JC- Has been around, plenty of dialogue. But nothing after my reread of yours sticks out to me. Need to focus more here on next reread.Null leaning town

Pac- Has claimed scum, which means nothing with past history of such. No drive to solve, Funny pics and witty remarks abound. Wouldn't mind seeing his head off his shoulders. 

Nolder- Keeps persisting in cult talks, and that is the only thing that sticks out to me. I doubt there is a cult, trying to lead us down the wrong tunnel man? Also don't like the coin toss option between you n AJ that you are pushing.I've changed my read on you.Probably scum

Smash- Much better quality D2. I liked his disregard of cult talk D1, I'm inclined to agree with him. Drive to solve is better today. Probably town.

JiF- liked where his vote was at EoD. Not much else sticks out other than hurricane damage! Hope all goes well for ya. Probably town.

SMC- I could go either way here. Don't like how he dug on Nolder at first, but during reread, I agree with a lot of the points you made during early cult talks. Gonna say I got No effin clue.

Now, I think I'm gonna go ahead and vote Nolder. I'd like to see this resolved. 

Cool. Wrong choice though.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  Not too bad overall once it all settled.  I have a pile of debris the size of my truck in my front yard but overall we got lucky.  The neighbors weren't as bad but they definitely have their pile too.  Power back on.  Everyone safe.  

Catching up now.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If it really is a cult game I kinda don't care about this game anymore anyways.  So my only recourse is to assume it's not a cult game and scum hunt (poorly) as per usual.

I'm following you, handsome.  I read the scene the same way.  I'm smelling what your stepping in.  I too hate cult games and will operate as if this is not one or will become disinterested.  

Therefore, let's kill Nol.  It's his fault.  

On phone:

Vote Nol

4 hours ago, SMC said:

Gaming the setup if "cult" aspects means there's 1 egg-laying Queen and three warriors (regular aliens).  The eggs release the facehuggers, which attack other players and implant an embryo.  I'm thinking, mechanics wise, that the impregnated do not know that they've been attacked.  Otherwise there is nothing stopping an impregnated soldier (i.e.) from announcing he or she is impregnated. Now, to make it cool, the unknowingly pregnated soldier will, perhaps, in one day cycle become a full blown warrior (i.e., scum).

So scum would have a night choice: impregnate or kill. Perhaps it alternates a night or they can't use both on a single night for balance.

I still like my foursome until we hit scum, so I'm happy with either AJ or Nolder.

Ugh

why AJ/Nol you think one or the other? 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  Not too bad overall once it all settled.  I have a pile of debris the size of my truck in my front yard but overall we got lucky.  The neighbors weren't as bad but they definitely have their pile too.  Power back on.  Everyone safe.  

Catching up now.

Glad to hear you're well JiF.  Stay safe!

46 minutes ago, LZM said:

Man, stupid smart phone ate my reads lists. You get the quick version.

80. Liked how he disregarded my attempts to lure him in anger. Also like how he didn't favor early cult talks. His reasons for voting me are flimsy. Probably town.

AJ- Soft defense of Nolder in early cult talks, seems to be playing the groups mediator role. Looking in several different directions, not focused on cult. Feels like a strong drive to solve.Probably town.

Ape- Don't like how he misconstrued everything I explained to him in a cut and dry manner, nor how he reacted to my attempt to draw out his anger. Also, PR might not be fake, or could be a creation as scum. Besides digging into me, haven't seen any drive to solve. Probably 3p/Scum

Crusher- A lot of bantering amongst friends, and not much drive to solve. I believe he was the first person to mention Apes "fake" PR. Sowing the seeds for chaos? I think so. Probably scum

Dice- Not much content but who can expect much in his shoes eh? What I have seen of his thought dont give me any insight. Need more. Null

Dunnie- Nothing. Null

Hallia- Soft defense of me noted. Not sure why? Care to explain? Playing middle of the board, seems to be indecisive. leaning scum.

JC- Has been around, plenty of dialogue. But nothing after my reread of yours sticks out to me. Need to focus more here on next reread.Null leaning town

Pac- Has claimed scum, which means nothing with past history of such. No drive to solve, Funny pics and witty remarks abound. Wouldn't mind seeing his head off his shoulders. 

Nolder- Keeps persisting in cult talks, and that is the only thing that sticks out to me. I doubt there is a cult, trying to lead us down the wrong tunnel man? Also don't like the coin toss option between you n AJ that you are pushing.I've changed my read on you.Probably scum

Smash- Much better quality D2. I liked his disregard of cult talk D1, I'm inclined to agree with him. Drive to solve is better today. Probably town.

JiF- liked where his vote was at EoD. Not much else sticks out other than hurricane damage! Hope all goes well for ya. Probably town.

SMC- I could go either way here. Don't like how he dug on Nolder at first, but during reread, I agree with a lot of the points you made during early cult talks. Gonna say I got No effin clue.

Now, I think I'm gonna go ahead and vote Nolder. I'd like to see this resolved. 

you are a clown. Bantering among friends?  I rode Nolder most of day one then felt his defense was ok and then switch to Spooty. If your going to put shade on me at least give an actual reason. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I like Nol's proposition.  I didn't like AJs vote on LMZ.  Seemed like it was away of diverting attention and for bad ratioanale.  LMZ has been pretty active IMO. That said, his synopsis seemed contrived.  

Has Smash even posted D2?

Not yet. I think he posted 9 times in day 1. He is probably fucking exhausted. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Better hurry. Apes going to show up and insult him. Then bye bye handsome 80

He still makes fun of the picture that makes me look like I have double chins, that was like 10 years ago.  I don't have double chins. I actually have no chin.  

My beard is beautiful these days though.  I would show up 80 and post the shirtless picture my chick took of me today when I was charging the hurricane flooded streets to clear the debris out of the street drains.  It's basically the shirtless Jets Tebow picture when he's running in the rain.  The only difference is he's got better biceps.

But this is 80's day.  It's his moment...

till Ape get here. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I like Nol's proposition.  I didn't like AJs vote on LMZ.  Seemed like it was away of diverting attention and for bad ratioanale.  LMZ has been pretty active IMO. That said, his synopsis seemed contrived.  

Has Smash even posted D2?

Diverting attention from what? LZM has posted a decent amount but most of it was a pissing contest with Ape, some reads, and then back to joking around D2. My vote was to get him in gear.

and no, Smash hasn't posted D2, so I agree about his list being contrived.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Diverting attention from what? LZM has posted a decent amount but most of it was a pissing contest with Ape, some reads, and then back to joking around D2. My vote was to get him in gear.

and no, Smash hasn't posted D2, so I agree about his list being contrived.

Nol calling you the Cult leader and proposing a him or you scenario.

I though LZM had good content, till that list.  It pinged.  

Archived