Nynaeve

Aliens II: Xenomorph Within

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

What was the other(s)?

I didn't like the way he "random" voted Smash and defended it:

On 9/6/2017 at 10:42 PM, LZM said:

Alrighty then. Let's Vote Smash.

Oh my, that's much easier than DM's bold. 

I think I'm gonna like these forums.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:14 PM, LZM said:

It sure was a random vote. No I haven't played with Smash before. And you should probably throw your new guy rule book out the window, it won't do ya any good in regards to me.

^^^ Here it seems like he's saying "No reason to ever suspect me, I'm on another level"

On 9/8/2017 at 1:54 PM, LZM said:

This is why I have a town lean on Smash. And don't worry. My vote won't be on him at DL.

^^^ Later, he reads Smash as town, despite the "random" vote.

On 9/8/2017 at 5:19 PM, LZM said:

So what's your "rational" reason for voting Crusher?

On 9/8/2017 at 8:19 PM, LZM said:

Ok. I'm equating joke with random. They are two different things, but early D1 they equate to the same. 

Out of everyone playing, I know Dice and Nolder. Neither very well. So the idea that you should know one before you random vote is null in this context. 

^^^ And here he really should have been able to tell the difference between a random vote and a joke vote in his back and forth with the Ape.

Overall he just didn't look good, and it was why I had my vote on him for a good portion of Day 1. 

Lastly, I do really think this could have been a subliminal slip:

On 9/11/2017 at 4:07 PM, LZM said:

I would imagine if there is cult, and they did recruit, we would have to kill the recruited. Town wins when all threats are eliminated.

TOWN wins when all threats are eliminated.  Somehow I think he should have said "We win".  Especially since he said "we" in the previous sentence.  Might be nitpicky here but it's part of my bundle of evidence telling me he might be scum. 

The biggest piece, of course, being his terrible list and inability to keep SMC/Smash straight.  He'd like us to believe this was originally supposed to be a better analysis, but the fact that it reads like he just wrote it on the back of a napkin to feign involvement in the game was a bad look. 

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 hours ago, LZM said:

I switched the first sentence for both Smash and SMC around on accident. And my reads on em were backwards

You also said about 27 people are probably scum. Derp.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You also said about 27 people are probably scum. Derp.

Better to have a bigger PoE than a smaller. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Put 1-2 teaspoons. Should clear up the nausea pretty quickly if it's keto flu 

Yeah I couldn't drink more than a sip of two tea spoons lol  

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Better to find scum than fap in every direction. Derp.

So place your money where your mouth is. Or you gonna sit on the sidelines with your d**k in your hands?

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tell me more.  But slower. 

M.......................o.......................r.....................e

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tell me more.  But slower. 

Really though, wtf you mean here?

19 minutes ago, LZM said:

So place your money where your mouth is. Or you gonna sit on the sidelines with your d**k in your hands?

Derp. Im playing the game I want to play. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp. Im playing the game I want to play. 

Probably should make a play soon guy, else you'll be pegged for that 3p that you are.

19 hours ago, A.J. said:

@JiF walk me thru your logic here regarding the AJ/Nol lynch-off extravaganza

What's there to walk through?  It's an interesting proposition by Nolderp.  He's passionately confident your a cult leader.  I read the scene as a doc protect, like some others, so I find interesting that Nol is willing to do a him or me because he's so confident in it.  I'm currently taking him up on it.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What's there to walk through?  It's an interesting proposition by Nolderp.  He's passionately confident your a cult leader.  I read the scene as a doc protect, like some others, so I find interesting that Nol is willing to do a him or me because he's so confident in it.  I'm currently taking him up on it.

So you believe there's a doc in this game? Considering that Nyn said it's Vanilla.?

6 minutes ago, LZM said:

Probably should make a play soon guy, else you'll be pegged for that 3p that you are.

Why differentiate?

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you think the guy setting up a 1v1 is scum? Do you have a read on either of us?

4 minutes ago, LZM said:

So you believe there's a doc in this game? Considering that Nyn said it's Vanilla.?

I typically don't game the mod but a doc and a cop in a game here would be considered standard.  Cult? Not so much.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

So you think the guy setting up a 1v1 is scum? Do you have a read on either of us?

I'm voting him and I've explained all my reads every single time I checked in.  Your vote on LMZ pinged.  So did your rationale.  However, Nol's persistence with this cult crap is making me want to kill him.  I could see a few reason why he'd do what he's doing but it plays into the cult speculation and I prefer not to go there.  SMC running an Aliens themed cult game back in the day and no NK isn't enough to convince me.  That said, yeah, I could see a few scenarios where Nol isn't town.

21 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Why differentiate?

Differentiate what? Ape n 3p? Pretty sure I went the accusation route here.....

4 minutes ago, LZM said:

Differentiate what? Ape n 3p? Pretty sure I went the accusation route here.....

Between Mafia/3p

40 minutes ago, LZM said:

As am I. 

Derp. You're trying to be this bad?

38 minutes ago, LZM said:

Oh right.

35 minutes ago, LZM said:

Calls me 3rd party. Then builds point around it being a vanilla game.

what a yutz.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Calls me 3rd party. Then builds point around it being a vanilla game.

what a yutz.

Not building a point. Asking a question. With simpler people it's best to think more straightforward less between the lines.