Nynaeve

Aliens II: Xenomorph Within

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
8 minutes ago, LZM said:

Not building a point. Asking a question. With simpler people it's best to think more straightforward less between the lines.

Derp. It's funny cause we're all sitting back like 'yea, so this guy'

Don't know what to make of this current game.  Too many players not adding commentary.  

LZM, Smash and AJ my best bets for scum.

I'm not convinced there is a cult nor will be unless we see it during the flip.  Doc is a common role here.  

LZM vote seems easy.

Not sure why people voting Nolder.

I'd rather vote the guy faking the PR or the one trying to be super townie.  Ape & AJ..  actually Ape-n-AJ sounds like a 2 man queer band.  Not surprising.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp. It's funny cause we're all sitting back like 'yea, so this guy's gonna rock my world tonight'

Fixed that for ya.

Just now, Pac said:

LZM vote seems easy.

Not sure why people voting Nolder.

I'd rather vote the guy faking the PR or the one trying to be super townie.  Ape & AJ..  actually Ape-n-AJ sounds like a 2 man queer band.  Not surprising.

Hahaha! I got Ape as not town, but I'm thinking AJ is legit.

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Don't know what to make of this current game.  Too many players not adding commentary.  

LZM, Smash and AJ my best bets for scum.

I'm not convinced there is a cult nor will be unless we see it during the flip.  Doc is a common role here.  

The cult convo is moot until we see proof. Those speculating and running theories after the scene are suspect. 

AJ and LZM are just flooding the game with nonsense DM play. Good if they are scum, but otherwise useless. 

Nobody else is really scum hunting.

derp

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yet he hasn't voted me. Derp.

I wanna see resolution between AJ/Nolder. If I'm not the lynch and I survive, coming for you tomorrow bub

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yet he hasn't voted me. Derp.

Who hasn't voted you?  My vote was on you for quite a while actually...  skimmer cultist.

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

AJ and LZM are just flooding the game with nonsense DM play. Good if they are scum, but otherwise useless.

Who hurt you 

Game is stagnant. LZM can't keep his sh*t straight for a span of a page. SMC fizzled out after a hot start and is oddly specific in his role spec. Dunnie hasn't done anything but opportunistically vote Nolder. Smash is a D2 no show. Dice has faded. Hallia is MIA

great game guys. I'd lynch anyone named above minus Nolder 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Who hasn't voted you?  My vote was on you for quite a while actually...  skimmer cultist.

Derpoola the guy I quoted, **** face

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The cult convo is moot until we see proof. Those speculating and running theories after the scene are suspect. 

AJ and LZM are just flooding the game with nonsense DM play.Good if they are scum, but otherwise useless. 

derp

Not the first disparaging remark about DM from you. Prejudice is such a stinky cologne.

Might I suggest Sex Panther instead? 60% of the time, it works every time.

Just now, LZM said:

Not the first disparaging remark about DM from you. Prejudice is such a stinky cologne.

Might I suggest Sex Panther instead? 60% of the time, it works every time.

So easily trolled. Derp.

Highly doubt scum just happened to target the player who was protected last night . Odds on that are pretty slim on day 1. Some seem dead set on claiming this is not a cult game based on lack of evidence and that's a good strategy if they actually are part of the cult.

2 most outspoken on this not being a cult game or not enough evidence are JIF and Ape this does not make them guilty but a little push in their direction couldn't hurt.

Make no mistake Ape is voting me to get me active a little nudge if you will. I like JC as scum and I'm going to keep my vote on him just like i did on day 1. 

Vote JC

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

derp

I can vote either...agreed...the cult hyperbole is garbage until we have proof...wish Smash was more active.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Highly doubt scum just happened to target the player who was protected last night . Odds on that are pretty slim on day 1. Some seem dead set on claiming this is not a cult game based on lack of evidence and that's a good strategy if they actually are part of the cult.

2 most outspoken on this not being a cult game or not enough evidence are JIF and Ape this does not make them guilty but a little push in their direction couldn't hurt.

Make no mistake Ape is voting me to get me active a little nudge if you will. I like JC as scum and I'm going to keep my vote on him just like i did on day 1. 

Vote JC

Speak of the devil...run and hide you two-bit scum...why you so passive aggressive?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote JC

Derp. I am absolutely not one of the 2 most outspoken about cult. Total bs. I said discussing it is moot. Several others have discussed it for pages.