Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Nolder said:

Didn't you see the flip? There's a mafia goon that died.

I was wrong. There clearly is no cult.

The lack of deaths N1 probably had something to do with the extra deaths at the end of D2.

So wait, now you are owning that you're responsible for the cult talk?

You're playing in bizarro world this game.

14 hours ago, A.J. said:

So Dice is either not thinking or he's scum. He's been chasing this cult angle since D1.

Ape is confirmed not a teammate of LZM.

Nolder is at ease. Wouldn't lynch.

80 voted LZM out of the gate and generally has played a clean game. Wouldn't lynch.

JC cuts thru the noise and votes his suspects. Wouldn't lynch.

Smash can get got. Seems to be playing to the meta I've heard others talk about how he avoids the thread like a plague as scum. I guess me calling it out D1 makes me scum too.

Dunnie can get got. Hasn't done anything but vote Nolder.

Pac claimed scum and hasn't done anything else. He can get got.

Hallia is MIA. Maybe sub her for CTM so we can have another active player?

JiF im unsure about. From my experience I'd think I could have a lean on him at this point in the game but he's going through a lot at home. Can't blame him. I'd hold off for more but voting Nolder two Days straight isn't a good look.

Ape is confirmed?

Nolder is at ease?

JC cuts through noise?

WTF?

Is this another fluffy list of poop? 

What I have going on at home hasn't stopped me from posting, providing my reads, explaining my reads and playing this game at a very high level.  This is the second time you've tried to throw shade at my activity and content.  And me voting the guy who's crying wolf for 2 straight day phases isn't a good look?  This is the same player who did a quick move to SMC (town) for no reason (and you followed) off of LMZ (scum) but me voting him isn't a good look?

This post is disgusting. 

16 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

i'm literally not paying attention, got laid off yesterday, and have 3 scum for you - just follow the blueprint

That sucks, Ape.  Good luck.

That said, it wasn't as if you got lynched the day you got laid off or something.  Just sayin'

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

D2 Final Vote Count

SMC (4) - Crusher, LZM, Nolder, AJ

LZM (3) - 80, JC, SMC

Nolder (2) - Dice, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

JC (1) - Smash

It's a lynch.

The move to SMC sucked.  I had Nolder and AJ as both town, but I just can't see that being true now in light of this new info.  1 or both seemed to be very willing to protect LZM there at the end of the day, only it backfired when LZM was killed off anyways. 

I'm not all that suspicious of lone voters Smash and Ape just yet.  Smash and Ape gave pretty clear reasons for their votes.  Pac, though....need to look back at his reasoning for voting AJ. 

On 9/12/2017 at 6:46 PM, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

LZM (5) - 80, AJ, JC, Nolder, SMC

Nolder (3) - Dice, LZM, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

^^^ Vote count when play was stagnant, the day before the deadline.

On 9/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, Pac said:

LZM vote seems easy.

Not sure why people voting Nolder.

I'd rather vote the guy faking the PR or the one trying to be super townie.  Ape & AJ..  actually Ape-n-AJ sounds like a 2 man queer band.  Not surprising.

^^^ Pac refusing to vote both LZM and Nolder.  If he's not scum, he sucks hard this game.  Where's Klecko when you need him?

On 9/12/2017 at 6:58 PM, LZM said:

Hahaha! I got Ape as not town, but I'm thinking AJ is legit.

On 9/12/2017 at 7:03 PM, LZM said:

I wanna see resolution between AJ/Nolder. If I'm not the lynch and I survive, coming for you tomorrow bub

^^^ LZM distancing from 1 or more of his teammates, OR alternatively he's toying with both of them. 

On 9/12/2017 at 7:20 PM, A.J. said:

Game is stagnant. LZM can't keep his sh*t straight for a span of a page. SMC fizzled out after a hot start and is oddly specific in his role spec. Dunnie hasn't done anything but opportunistically vote Nolder. Smash is a D2 no show. Dice has faded. Hallia is MIA

great game guys. I'd lynch anyone named above minus Nolder 

^^^ AJ brings up SMC as a voting option, and refuses to vote Nolder. 

On 9/13/2017 at 9:08 AM, The Crusher said:

Vote SMC

^^^ Crusher lays the first vote on SMC. 

On 9/13/2017 at 9:13 AM, Nolder said:

So you think that post by SMC was weirdly specific too?

^^^ Nudge, using the same argument as AJ

On 9/13/2017 at 9:28 AM, The Crusher said:

He has been bugging me since day 1. I'm very busy this morning . I'll explain when I can . 

On 9/13/2017 at 9:29 AM, LZM said:

Which post stuck out to you?

^^^ Another nudge by LZM

On 9/13/2017 at 10:48 AM, The Crusher said:

We need to vote SCM

On 9/13/2017 at 10:56 AM, Nolder said:

What's the case?

^^^ Fishing for reasons to vote SMC without looking suspicious. 

22 hours ago, Nolder said:

30mins and this is the VC

22 hours ago, Nolder said:

Honestly my vote is where it is right now as much out of self preservation as it is want to lynch LZM.

I am willing to switch but not if I think someone is going to snipe kill me.

^^^ Admits he's not voting LZM because he thinks he's scummy, thus setting up a vote switch. 

22 hours ago, LZM said:

I'll switch to SMC and heed Crushers advice if you will?

21 hours ago, LZM said:

Unvote vote SMC

^^^ LZM pushes it along.

21 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

LZM (5) - 80, AJ, JC, Nolder, SMC

SMC (2) - Crusher, LZM

Nolder (2) - Dice, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

JC (1) - Smash

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

Unvote

Vote SMC

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

Less than 10 mins

Vote Count

LZM (4) - 80, AJ, JC, SMC

SMC (3) - Crusher, LZM, Nolder

Nolder (2) - Dice, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

JC (1) - Smash

21 hours ago, A.J. said:

Vote SMC

its happening 

^^^ Nolder and AJ lay the deciding votes on SMC in succession.  If this is transparent coordination it's really bad play. 

Vote Count

SMC (4) - Crusher, LZM, Nolder, AJ

LZM (3) - 80, JC, SMC

Nolder (2) - Dice, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

JC (1) - Smash

^^^ Final Vote Count

Yeah, both Nolder and AJ come off horribly here.  It's possible LZM totally played them and they're both town.  It's also possible LZM and teammate Nolder played AJ.  Or that all 3 are scum.  One of the latter 2 options seems more likely. 

LZM was reading me as 3rd party - derp - he was scum, trying to isolate who was 3rd party. How many times did he say I wasn't town, but not vote me? He was brokering cooperation. Problem is, I'm not 3rd party ... just the best scum hunter here.

Derp.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Who's misrep'ing who here?  You are 100% responsible for all the cult hysteria that took place in the game.  Denying this is scummy as ****.  Don't back away from it now.  You brought it up, you then told everyone not to talk about it and then you open D2 digging your heels in that this was a cult game and were willing to sacrifice yourself to show that AJ was the cult leader.  And now you really weren't talking about cult?  please. 

Did one of the Aliens steal your memory?  Men in Black style?  Or are you an Alien?

You know it's like you mother****ers can't read or something. Let's look at EXACTLY what was said and in what context.

please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult please don't be a cult....etc we know how it goes

Is this a DISCUSSION of cult? No mother****er it's not. It's a jokey way of me saying I hope this isn't a cult game.

Now what did Dice say?

you didn't want to discuss it D1.

really? they WHY do a post that is filled with comments about cult?

He's got the chain of events backwards, I made a post "filled with comment" (what the ****?) about cult and THEN after I saw what my dumb post did I saw it was stupid of me to even air my fear so early and I said hey guys you know what this is going to be distracting let's just drop it for now. 

What exactly is wrong with that? I'll tell you the only thing wrong with it and I admit and take fully responsibility. It shouldn't have been brought up in the first place. I opened Pandora's Box. That was my fault and I ****ed up and as we can see I ****ed up more later but that's another discussion. If you want to lynch me over what happened that's cool I probably deserve it but at least get the order of events right and stop acting like I am denying I did anything because that's not the case.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ape is confirmed?

Nolder is at ease?

JC cuts through noise?

WTF?

Is this another fluffy list of poop? 

What I have going on at home hasn't stopped me from posting, providing my reads, explaining my reads and playing this game at a very high level.  This is the second time you've tried to throw shade at my activity and content.  And me voting the guy who's crying wolf for 2 straight day phases isn't a good look?  This is the same player who did a quick move to SMC (town) for no reason (and you followed) off of LMZ (scum) but me voting him isn't a good look?

This post is disgusting. 

Want to lynch him? Frankly I am tired of him defending me. There is no logical in game reason for it and I've found it off putting the entire game.

Normally he is unforgiving of my mistakes so he is off meta imo.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Vote count when play was stagnant, the day before the deadline.

^^^ Pac refusing to vote both LZM and Nolder.  If he's not scum, he sucks hard this game.  Where's Klecko when you need him?

^^^ LZM distancing from 1 or more of his teammates, OR alternatively he's toying with both of them. 

^^^ AJ brings up SMC as a voting option, and refuses to vote Nolder. 

^^^ Crusher lays the first vote on SMC. 

^^^ Nudge, using the same argument as AJ

^^^ Another nudge by LZM

^^^ Fishing for reasons to vote SMC without looking suspicious. 

^^^ Admits he's not voting LZM because he thinks he's scummy, thus setting up a vote switch. 

^^^ LZM pushes it along.

^^^ Nolder and AJ lay the deciding votes on SMC in succession.  If this is transparent coordination it's really bad play. 

^^^ Final Vote Count

Yeah, both Nolder and AJ come off horribly here.  It's possible LZM totally played them and they're both town.  It's also possible LZM and teammate Nolder played AJ.  Or that all 3 are scum.  One of the latter 2 options seems more likely. 

It's not possible scum LZM and scum AJ played townie Nolder?

Well sh*t...

Nolder you derp cleared yourself on like D2 and anyone paying attention should see that. I won't get into specifics because I think it may have been the cause of the game being paused but yeah

I don't usually try to lynch people who I think are Town and thus I am suspicious of those who vote them

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

You know it's like you mother****ers can't read or something. Let's look at EXACTLY what was said and in what context.

Is this a DISCUSSION of cult? No mother****er it's not. It's a jokey way of me saying I hope this isn't a cult game.

Now what did Dice say?

He's got the chain of events backwards, I made a post "filled with comment" (what the ****?) about cult and THEN after I saw what my dumb post did I saw it was stupid of me to even air my fear so early and I said hey guys you know what this is going to be distracting let's just drop it for now. 

What exactly is wrong with that? I'll tell you the only thing wrong with it and I admit and take fully responsibility. It shouldn't have been brought up in the first place. I opened Pandora's Box. That was my fault and I ****ed up and as we can see I ****ed up more later but that's another discussion. If you want to lynch me over what happened that's cool I probably deserve it but at least get the order of events right and stop acting like I am denying I did anything because that's not the case.

I think we've done this already and you're wrong but I don't really see the chain of events being relevant because either way and however you want to slice the semantics, you were the biggest proponent of this game being cult.  And as I said, I think it could be a convenient cover and way to get the town to chase their tails and focusing on cult hunting (like you vs. AJ) rather than scum hunting.  

Just now, JiF said:

I think we've done this already and you're wrong but I don't really see the chain of events being relevant because either way and however you want to slice the semantics, you were the biggest proponent of this game being cult.  And as I said, I think it could be a convenient cover and way to get the town to chase their tails and focusing on cult hunting (like you vs. AJ) rather than scum hunting.  

Ok but see the problem I have with this statement is...I NEVER ******* DENIED IT.

You keep acting like I was running away from my part in the cult talk and that's not what happened. You're wrong. It's false. 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Ok but see the problem I have with this statement is...I NEVER ******* DENIED IT.

You keep acting like I was running away from my part in the cult talk and that's not what happened. You're wrong. It's false. 

There was a post that you kind of did but then you didn't in another.  You're getting mad at me but I'm not the one that created this mess. 

Just now, JiF said:

I guess but it looked like you were following LMZ since you didn't vote SMC till he did. 

True. I was waiting until a quick switch probably wouldn't end up killing me.

When LZM left my train it looked safe for me to jump off his.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Pac came in and voted SMC, I would not have changed my vote because if I did it would have left the trains at 4 and 3 iirc so a quick switch from Pac or someone else could have tied my train at 4 with the other train and there I am left with my pants down hoping I don't die from a coin flip. I wasn't going to stretch my neck out for anyone.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

There was a post that you kind of did but then you didn't in another.  You're getting mad at me but I'm not the one that created this mess. 

Ok well whatever you think you read you're wrong. I am telling you right now that I brought up the cult and I am the one who fed that discussion. I tried to kill it D1 (after bringing it up) because I saw it was a distraction. I tried to be a good townie after making a mistake. Then D2 I thought I saw evidence for my theory and brought it back up again. By the end of D2 I was clearly proven wrong. I have ****ed up a good 3 or 4 times this game depending on how you want to slice it. If you want to lynch me for those ****ups I can't hold that against you I realize it doesn't look good but I am not going to sit here and let you and Dice twist the narrative into something it's not.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I guess but it looked like you were following LMZ since you didn't vote SMC till he did. 

Exactly.  He wasn't just "following the crowd". 

It's possible Nolder is town who is playing a super scummy game but has no idea why people think he's being scummy.  I can be convinced to lynch AJ before Nolder tomorrow I suppose.  But the bottom line is those 2 had by far the most scummy vote pattern at the end of D2. 

Archived